LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bound For A New Life

It was the end of a long day of a long week.

I had just moved in this week and still had a bunch of stuff in boxes.

They would need to get unpacked - I had all weekend with not much planned - so the boxes would have to wait. Right now I needed to unwind from work.

I headed straight to the bedroom and pulled out two "gifts".

My apartment is right beside the laundry room.

The good news is I don't have to hang around waiting for the laundry and there are no noisy neighbors. The bad news, as I found out, is I can hear the bump bump for an hour when somebody decides to put their running shoes in the dryer.

I dumped my laundry in the wash and went back to unpacking.

An hour later I came to move the laundry to the dryer. I got tied up unpacking and forgot the time. Well the reality was I got lost in my dreams. I was dreaming of a mommy.

I had these latent desires coming to the surface to be babied and got lost in dressing up (down) to my shorts and crawling around. I crawled to the bedroom and goo goo'd and called for my mommy, but there was no mommy - no real mommy to burp me - just the mommy of my dreams. Drinking lots of milk and water I needed to be burped and then needed to pee. I was burped and pee'd and eventually cleaned myself up.

I realized that two hours had passed and I forgot to pickup my laundry.

I made sure I was presentable and then went to the laundry room to get my things from the dryer, except, there was nothing in the dryer. Folded neatly and stacked nicely was my laundry on a table across from the washer and dryer. It was sandwiched with a very thick white towel on the bottom and a bra on top. Everything else in between was mine.

The "extras" must have been left behind from before. Whoever needed the dryer after me must have assumed it belonged to me and put it on the stack. So I took the whole stack back to my apartment.

That was yesterday.

Today I folded that thick towel, powdered myself and used two kilt pins to do up my diaper. That thick towel added lots of bulk and the kilt pins gave it a much more realistic baby effect. I toddled over to the fridge to fill a bottle with milk and then crawled back to the bedroom. I decided to go a little bit more over the top.

I took the bra on the bed and nuzzled it - imagining that I could nuzzle up to my mommy.

Num Num Maa Maa, Num Num.

I slid down to the floor, took a sock and bound my feet together and then propped myself up by the side of the bed. Then I started to work on the bottle of milk.

As I was nursing on the bottle I could feel the thickness below, and with my feet bound, I felt dependent and helpless. I was sucking hard and getting air with the milk - which ensured a good burp. I was lost in the sensations when I was interrupted by a knock on the door. …

Knock, knock, knock ...

Maybe they will go away.

Knock, Knock, Knock - I hear this voice call out "Hello".

(Damn).

Now I have to scramble.

I stuff the bottle under the bed and untie the socks that bound my feet.

I am basically wearing just the diaper.

So I get up and pull on a T shirt from the stack of laundry and pull on a pair of sweat pants. "I will be there in a minute" I yell.

I scramble to the bathroom - take a quick peek in the mirror and flush the toilet.

That gives me some time. The sweats were lose, but you could tell if you were looking, that there was some extra bulk underneath. At this point I just needed something to look decent and then I can blow them off. Now I have a few seconds to catch my breath, slow down and see who is at the door. I walk up to the door, grab the handle and take a look out the peep hole. There were two girls. Correction, there were two ladies!

I opened the door ajar and greeted them.

The first girl replied Hi There; - you must be our new neighbor.

Welcome. We are just wondering. We were doing our laundry last night and we misplaced a few items. Did you see them? There was a guy's laundry ahead of us in the dryer and we thought it may have been yours. We took the liberty of taking it out and folding it so we could use the dryer - I hope you don't mind.

No, I didn’t mind at all.

The second girl behind her piped up and said there was a bra and towel missing.

We misplaced and wondered if it got mixed up with the laundry we folded for you last night. Oh, let me go take a look. The first girl smiled and turned to the other as I left the door open, turned and started to retreat back to the bedroom.

I knew were they were - what they didn't know was I was wearing one of them!

I walked as normal as I could, back to my bedroom and picked up the bra - the conundrum was what to do about the towel. Now that I was powdered and wearing it - I just couldn't give it back to them! If it was to go back it to them it would have to be through the laundry. My heart was racing - what was I to do?

I walked back with the bra in my right hand and opened the door a bit more with my left hand and handed the garment to the first girl. Is this it? It doesn't look like it belongs in my laundry. Yes. The second girl said maybe the towel is somewhere else. There are a few more places to look. Thank you. I was still partly covered by the door and felt some relief from not being caught. Perhaps I can go back to my fantasy.

I could also smell fresh pizza in the hallway. That got my mind shifted from the interruption, to the fear of being caught, to thoughts of sensations of having some fresh pizza. The second girl must have been able to read my thoughts - (That is a scary thought!) She said we just ordered in two pizzas, there is lots to go around. How about you join us?

Before my mind was fully engaged my stomach said yes!

I was still handing over the bra when the first girl took my right hand and tugged it slightly. That was all that was needed for me to come out from behind the door and follow them down the hallway. Closing my door behind me.

I did my best to walk "properly" between the two girls. I was enticed by their friendly manner and the smell of fresh pizza. I didn't realize until we got to their door that the first girl was still holding my hand. She dropped my hand and reached for her door, turned the knob and opened the door in. They seemed quite friendly and the smell of food was also very inviting as I followed them in to the living room / dining area of their apartment.

On first blush their apartment appeared to be a mirror image of my apartment; however,

the furnishings were different. The table already had three place settings with plates and tall glasses. There were two pizza boxes and two large bottles of pop on the table.

I was ushered to my spot, as I sat down I looked up and across and noticed the play pen set-up in the living room area. The second girl must have seen that my eyes were fixated on the play pen and commented. Oh, Stacy is planning on baby sitting her nephew this weekend. We just set up the playpen and a few other things for later.

I shrugged that off and we ate pizza, drank lots of pop. As they were eating I could tell that as they were chatting the girls were exchanging these "looks". They was more being communicated than was being said. As we were polishing off the second pizza I could feel stirrings and rumblings. As I sat in the chair and finished eating I was reminded of the bulk of the towel around me. And with all the pop I drank, and the milk earlier, I needed to relieve myself. Now I was starting to get anxious and was wondering what to do. I couldn’t relieve myself in the towel. They would notice. I enjoyed the company, but I had to get back. I think I was starting to fidget.

Stacy noticed the fidgeting and as she got up she asked Sara her roommate if she would help clear the table. Stacy picked up my plate and her plate and headed towards the kitchen. She turned her head back as she mentioned, Jay feel free to use the bathroom, you know where it is. Sarah then got up and picked up her plate, glass and my glass and also headed toward the kitchen. She said, you know Stacy, come to think of it, I don't think that towel is missing. I think it is still here.

I got up from the table and then started on my way to the bathroom when I heard the radio on to my favorite station. I commented and said hey I didn't realize we like the same radio station. Stacy stepped out of the kitchen in front of me and said.

No, that is not our radio baby.

No it is our neighbor’s radio playing. Then I remembered I had not changed the AM / PM on the alarm clock radio. The radio must have clicked on - that was my radio and radio station.

All of a sudden the pizza in my stomach had gained ten pounds as I realized you could probably hear more than just the radio through the walls! Sara came around from the kitchen behind me with a hand towel draped over her shoulder. She bumped into me, put her hand on one my shoulders and lightly pulled me around to face her with the dining living room behind her. She said "We like your station, and we also heard some poor lost little baby crying for his mommy over the last two nights"

At that point my knees were getting weak with all the lead in my stomach.

I was now trembling in my legs.

Behind me I heard Sara say "Aww poor baby". Then I heard her talk over me, "Stacy, it is a good thing that he is wearing that nice thick towel we left him, because it looks like he is going to land on the floor

There was deep sense of acceptance by these two wonderful women. The mix of emotion of being caught, the embarrassment, the shame and then the sense of acceptance and forgiveness was too much. It was all mixed up and then had come out in a few tears and then a sense of relief. I scrunched up and pulled my head down from the top of Stacy's shoulder and pressed in. Her pats and comforting words allowed me to relax while being snuggled up to her. There was this warm feeling inside that this is what I wanted and this is where I belonged. Then I sensed another warm feeling in my towel - makeshift diaper.

I didn't notice that I had wet myself at first until Stacy abruptly stopped patting me. She sat up straight, straightening myself as well and cried out "eewww! I am wet - He wet me". Sara - he peed all over me! She was pushing me away from her and was about to push me completely off of her and onto the floor when Sara came out and said "wait Stacey - what did you expect from a baby." Let me get a garbage bag so we can place him on the floor without ruining anything else. She came out with a garbage bag and placed it at Stacy's feet. Stacy then pushed me back off her legs and I landed on the garbage that was placed on the carpet. I looked up and saw the large wet stain on her shirt and the top of her pants. She got up as she cried and went towards the bathroom. I heard her turn on the shower and then go to the bedroom.

Meanwhile Sara tapped my on the shoulder, which got my attention as she looked down at me and said. If you know what is good for you - you will stay right there and be a good baby. Got that? I nodded yes and looked back down at the carpet. She then walked away to the kitchen and I could hear her call someone.

I heard only parts of the conversation about her mentally retarded cousin, a boy kept in diapers and a few supplies. I heard a thank you so much as she ended the call and came back out to the room.

Well baby, this is quite a soaking mess. You really peed your pants, haven't you?

I couldn't disagree. I nodded yes. You really are quite the pissy pant baby, aren't you?

Now we know why you called out for your mommy the last two nights.

You couldn't take care of yourself. Look at you.

Well let’s get these pants off of you and get you cleaned up.

She came with a plastic garbage pail and knelt down beside me. Lie down sweetie. I laid flat down on the floor and garbage bag and she pulled off my sweat pants to reveal my diaper, which was their towel held together by a kilt pin on each side. Part of my shirt was also wet. So she said "okay let’s get that shirt off too" She pulled the shirt over my head and off. Both the pants and the shirt went into the plastic garbage pail. Now what we have here? As she was about to grab a kilt pin we heard a knock on the door. She said - stay right there sweetie while I see who that is.

I watched her as she got up and walked to the door. I over heard the sound of a young female voice say hi and here are the things that you asked for. I could not see who Sara was talking to - and that is a good thing as I hoped she would not see me either. Then I saw a head bob up over Sara's shoulder and she probably got a peek at me. This just added more shame to the strange stew of feelings of the moment. Sara said her thank you and then closed the door and headed back to see me.

Well my little nephew, what are we going to do with you? I think we need to get you cleaned up and changed. Now we know you are not my nephew but I told Katie and her mother that my mentally retarded cousin is here for a visit and that we really consider you more like our little nephew. Do you mind that we told Katie about being our nephew or would you want me to tell her the truth? No Auntie, I answered. I want to be your baby nephew. Katie has a younger brother that is twelve years old and they still keep him in diapers. So I knew I could ask for a few supplies. Well nephew Jay lets get you cleaned up.

She knelt down and put the bag of supplies beside her and then undid the kilt pin.

Then she knelt over and undid the other pin. Just as I was peeing again.

She could see the liquid bubble through the already soaking towel and the dribble come

off of the towel and my skin and pooled onto the part of the towel on the garbage bag.

Are we done now baby? I nodded yes, and made an attempt to hold it.

She pulled down the wet towel, slapped my side lightly and asked me to lift as she pulled the towel out from under me and dumped, dripping wet, into the garbage pail and then proceeded to wipe me down quickly. Well Jay, I am not sure I have a baby here.

When you are in that wet diaper of ours you look like a big baby, but you need to be cleaned up before you can stay here as my nephew. Will you let me take you to the bathroom to get you properly cleaned up? Then there was probably all of a second, but seemed like a century of silence, as she waited for my reply.

Stacey had come out of the bathroom from her shower and looked down the hall to me.

She didn't look too happy. I was sorry. I loved cuddling up to her and I didn't mean to wet all over her it was all just part of the moment. I hoped she would get over the accident. Anyways Sara had me basically cleaned up but completely naked.

Sara pulled me up into a sitting position and said okay baby lets get you all cleaned up in the bathroom I got to me knees and was starting to make motions to get up when Sara said. What do you think you are doing? Babies can't walk - stay down and crawl to the bathroom like a good boy. I crawled to the bathroom as Sara picked up the bag of supplies and followed me in.

• 2 weeks later...

I made the long crawl through the hallway through the bathroom door to the mat in front of the bathtub, turned around and parked myself on the mat. I then looked up and waited for Sara to follow me in. She came in put the bag of supplies on the counter and then pulled back the shower curtain and turned on the bath tap. Okay baby, crawl in. I crawled into the bathtub and sat cross legged in the water. Okay babe we are going clean you up from head to toe starting at the top. We want to get the weekend off to a nice clean start - starting with you. She pulled a bottle of baby shampoo out of the bag, grabbed a washcloth from the counter and a small bucket. She sat on the edge of the bathtub, reached down and filled the bucket with water. She then dumped the water over my head. I think I was a bit shocked as I jerked my head away from the water. Stay still, this is for your own good, or do you want to find out the wrath of your auntie?

One more time. She loaded the bucket and dosed my head again. The she pulled up the baby shampoo and squirted some of the yellow gel in her hand and proceeded to massage it into my scalp. This felt good - except for the occasional pulling of some hair. I was lulled into relaxation when the next thing I know I was dosed with water again. The soap got into my eyes and I raised my hands to wipe the soap suds out of my eyes. As my hands moved up one hit the bucket loaded with water and spilled to the side of the tub and splashed Sara. She grabbed my hand and slapped me and said "what are you doing?" Keep you hands down. I cried out "the soap is in my eyes." She screamed "Stop it" as she reloaded the bucket and dumped the water over my head. I took in some of the water in my mouth as I was "vocalizing" a bit too much. I coughed and spit out the soapy water and basically made a wet mess.

Stacey heard the commotion and came into the bathroom and asked Sara "are you okay, do you need some help here?" Stacey didn't wait for an answer as she surveyed the room. She said “hang on Sara let me get something.

I started getting used to my new position. I loved the thickness of the towel between my legs.

I loved the thick padding all around. I crawled back to the living area as I heard Sara pick up a few things and tidy up in the bathroom. I crawled to the sofa where Stacey had left me after my accident. Now I was all cleaned up and ready to play! I sat down cross legged on the carpet in front of the sofa and faced back to the hallway. I watched as Sara came out of the bathroom towards me. I started leaning forward in anticipation as she was coming to me.

She was walking toward me and then ducked into the kitchen. "Just a minute sweetie, Your Auntie is getting you something" she called out. I heard some commotion of a door opening and closing and pots and pans. Then the main door opened and in came Stacey with a few bags in each hand. Right behind her Katie came carrying a box in both hands.

Sara called out to Katie, "You can bring that in here, Thank you".

Stacey came to the room where I was looked down at me and put the bags on the dining table. She started back to the kitchen as she spoke to Katie and Sara.

"Thank you Katie - that saved me another trip to the car. I rented a movie if you would like to stay and watch. I tried to get Gone with the Wind, but they were out, so I got Legally Blond instead.".

• 4 weeks later...

I was scrunched up sucking on my new bottle and gazing absently through the mesh of the playpen I could look up to see the ladies on the sofa and look down to the movie. There was something new with this bottle. It was very sweet - like a vanilla milkshake. It also took a lot of effort to get some milk.

Hard to believe that just six hours ago I was working away in my cubicle. I had just landed this position at the American Center for Machinery Excellence. They have had a history of designing, building and delivering all sorts of mechanical gadgets whether it was a better mouse trap, a catapult or more mundane food processing machinery. They had major customers in California, Arizona and also exported to Mexico.

In this new digital age everything had to be computerized and that is where I came in. I would develop or customize the software packages to control each machine. I think the founder of the firm just loved designing gadgets. I felt right at home as the founder’s sideline projects turned it into a big kids toy factory.

The work was challenging and fun; however, the workplace wasn't much different than where I am now. I could go out to the shop floor for testing, but most of the time I was kept in one of those office cubicles. They are glorified pens where you are assigned a cramped space where you can not even stretch your legs without your arms extending outside the borders of your pen. Any one can walk by and look down to check up on you. Funny how things change and yet they stay the same. So here I am cramped in this pen, visible for all to see, and they can come by any time and check up on me.

Just as at work, I also know that I was not the center of attention. If I made too much commotion or noise I would be disturbing the ladies from whatever activity or discussion was the focus of their energies. I was absent mindedly sucking away and fading in and out between my bottle, my thoughts and the movie. Things slowed down, including the movie and my sucking, as I start to feel tired. The day and the week had taken its toll. I kicked my feet around to gain some comfort and twist around a bit. The noise caused three sets of fingers to their mouths as all three of them turned their faces in my direction with a shushing sound.

I got the message and settled down. Staying scrunched in the pen was boring. I sucked on the bottle knowing that this game was not going to end soon, so I slowed down and got ready to fall asleep. I started to wander between a dream state and the background sounds of the movie. The bottle dropped out of my mouth as the weight of my arms and my eyelids were increasing every minute. I heard a knock at the door as one of the ladies got up and she said "I will get it". I could hear something was happening and turned to look down the hallway towards the door.

I was feeling very tired and my muscles were feeling funny; however, I pulled myself up so I was sitting in the playpen with the top bar at my chest. Sara was at the door and sounded very animated. The other two ladies said something to themselves as they stood up. Sara came back with someone else behind her.

This new person had dark hair, made up with dark eyes and ruby red lips. Her white coat was opened in the front to reveal her tight black outfit. She was dressed fit to kill! Behind her must have been a teen aged boy in a bathrobe and slippers. She was talking to the three ladies and told Katie "I am ready to go now, so I need you to baby sit your brother for the rest of the night". She then looked down at me and her face changed. It looked concerned or puzzled and then she asked me "don't I know you, haven't I seen you somewhere before?" I had never seen her before but I had mixed emotions that were hidden under my diapers as buddy was getting hard and yet with that question I felt scared enough to fill my pants. She stepped towards the pen, moved her right hand down and pulled on my cheek. She had now grabbed a good portion of my cheek and tugged it back and forth it as she said "don't give your aunties a hard time or there will be trouble for you." Then she turned to the teenaged boy and laid her hand on his cheek and said "Jason, you behave for Katie or you know what will be coming." With that, the cougar slipped out as quickly as she slipped in to hunt for her prey.

I looked up at the boy and could see that as his bathrobe parted he wore nothing but a diaper and a T shirt. The ladies were chatting about where to put Jason. I guess this was his playpen; however, it would be very cramped for both of us. They were trying to figure out what to do with their two big babies. It is not like we were going to get into lots of trouble. At least I didn't think we could get in to any trouble but, this morning I had no idea I would be in diapers in a playpen in my neighbor's apartment either.