LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Like To See Play Age With Posts

Would it be possible to add the play age to the the poster information displayed next to their posts?

Yes, as far as I have (just) looked on the system, the problem is this site isn't just for AB's so that field doesn't apply to all, and as such might be a downside to them. So might be left as it is for that reason. It may be possible to have the field if filled in to add, but that's a guess from a newbie Mod, so don't quote me on that.

It's not all that hard to view a profile to get more info, thats what they are for :P , some people that are AB's don't even fill in the field as it is optional at this point. So perhaps a poll is in order so that the masses can be heard???

My two cents, the other issue would be people like me who have a "flexible" play age. Sometimes I am just a DL, others I am very much AB. But, I wouldn't say it was a horrible idea, it could be kind of cool to have right in front of you there. What about selecting an age from a list just before you post? That way you could say the age you were feeling at the time you wrote.

I know, I know. It's waaaaay too complicated. Story of my life :lol:.

Sincerely,

Ayana