LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Woo! First Post!

Wet_Diaper

I had to handle things at my construction/ snow plowing business. I've often found that life (work, kids, wife, etc...) tend to take over when I make social plans (diaper meetings for example) and I've had to miss many meetings even when planned for ahead of time. That's just the way things tend to work.

However, I have always enjoyed meeting other diaper wearer at the meet up's when I could make it, which was several times over the past five years. So, I just take it for what it's worth and I don't give up.

That said, I still want to meet up, it's just that I can't lead a group or guarantee to make it every time.

I hope to hear from various DL folk here and feel we should keep up the dialog. Sooner or later things will work out and people will get the chance to meet.

If Jeff is checking this out, please don't give up since we haven't given up on you. At least I haven't. Glenndl

daddyglenn2002@yahoo.com

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

OK, guess I'll say something here to help us out.

I had the pleasure of visiting with Jeff this winter and "guess what?!" He's a really nice guy! We totally had a great time meeting up. So Jeff, if you see this, thanks for reaching out!!

I'd like to meet more of you too. I'm not afraid to try! I don't pre-judge and I don't expect anything from anyone, other than the common courtesy of saying hello. If anyone's willing to meet up with me, just ask. I don't mind a little travel.

• 2 weeks later...

Glenn, I had a great time myself. If anyone else is interested, next time we can have 3 of us hanging out together. Then 4, then 5, and pretty soon we have a diaper party! Who's with us?

OK, guess I'll say something here to help us out.

I had the pleasure of visiting with Jeff this winter and "guess what?!" He's a really nice guy! We totally had a great time meeting up. So Jeff, if you see this, thanks for reaching out!!

I'd like to meet more of you too. I'm not afraid to try! I don't pre-judge and I don't expect anything from anyone, other than the common courtesy of saying hello. If anyone's willing to meet up with me, just ask. I don't mind a little travel.

Hi DL here in East Brunswick (Middlesex County) Looking to meet up with fellow diaper wearers. Please EMail me!

fanaticcoltsfan@aol.com or registered email.

Ahhh EB...my old stomping grounds!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Hey guys i think what we have here is a failure to communicate. I'm located in ocean county so i'm like right in the middle of nj and attending these events would be easy for me, if i know about them. I'm tired of allwys hearing how there are so many of us and no one ever wants to meet. I've wanted to have real life diaper friends since i was like 6 and now at 26 i still do not. It seems to me that half the problem is that all the ab/dls are scattered across so many different web sites that it becomes a monumental effort to spread the word and communicate. Reently glenn has done a good job of organizing some get thogethers and i had the fortune of meeting a few others. So it is possable and people are willing, just unorganized. Jeff i would have defenatly attended your event if i knew. Dont loose hope i think we just need to get the ball rolling.

• 9 months later...