LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Your Favorite Thing To Do In Your Diapers

Guest Nick Taylor

i try to only wet, but then #2 comes, and i really give in the dark side each time lol. but i like to sit around and play xbox :boxing:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You will have even more fun when Xbox 360 comes out.

Hi Everyone,

I love to wear diapers during the day and drink plenty of water so I wet my diapers, I love to poop my diapers too, but only at night and in my own place so I can shower for an easy clean up. When I do poop I like to plop down so it mushes around. Perhaps one day I will get up the courage to poop in public and change in a public bathroom stall!

baby-dandan :crybaby:

Actually, what I enjoy doing in a diaper has changed over the years. I used to only enjoy wetting them. Wearing a dry diaper made no sense to me, and sexual gratification was always the end result.

These days, I really just enjoy being in a diaper. I enjoy the comfort and feelings of security it gives me. If I happen to need to pee while wearing one, great, all the better, but it's no longer the sole purpose.

I have never enjoyed soiling a diaper. Any romantic notions I ever had about wanting to do that were killed the first time I had to clean up afterwards. Yuck.

For me, wearing a diaper is really just about the serenity and feelings of peace they give me. I never feel more comforted, more safe, or more pampered than when I'm wrapped in something thick, soft, and absorbent.

-RMS401

I like to do everything in my diaper. My favorites are ... Reading a good book and having a beer :beer: (it makes you wet even more) Going for a walk into the bush with my cameras... Driving :drive1: working on my cars, painting a picture. Bacically I like to do everything in them. I always love to pea in them, Once in a while I even fill them pooh, but only at home.