LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Vanishing...

I don't know. I'm going to disappear for a while. Too many things happening right now... I can't keep up with the board and my personal life and school and work. I can't think anymore. It hurts.

I'll keep checking my PMs maybe once every few days... if anyone needs me. I'll try to reply.

I don't know when i'll be back. Maybe tomorrow (since I do get sudden mood swings), or maybe a month from now.

Sorry to Abby readers... i'll make sure to have something when I come back.

I'll miss you.

-Sophie

mgno.gifNOOoooooooo.

Will be a lot quieter around here. lol.

Oh well if you need sort out things just hurry back when you can.

I seem to be here less myself, Just not seem to be able to find time.

Huggles and make sure you come back when you can.

• 4 weeks later...

Alright, so here's the scoop.

I have managed to scavange the money to pay my bills.

I have managed to aquire a Halloween costume at an expense.

I have managed to complete the extraordinary ammount of homework that has piled up.

I have managed to finally talk myself into searching for a job that doesn't suck.

But...

I haven't applied to college.

My intent was to come back after I finished the whole checklist, but I am not quite sure that's an option anymore. Things between Mommy and myself have gotten exponentially worse. Oh she's eighteen now by the way. There are things we are not sorting out very well and my baby girly moods have been fading. I am to the point where I rarely feel interested in my lifestyle at all, and back in the day that used to be my dream: that I could just get over all this baby stuff and girly stuff. Now that it's happening I feel empty.

I am not sure if it's because of Mommy or if because my moods are changing automatically, but I remember feeling more like "Sophie" when I would come online and read all your comments and give my opinions and learn new things about our lifestyle and products and so forth. If there's any chance at all this empty feeling will go away just by visiting this site more frequently, it's worth a shot.

I probably won't be on every day like I used to be and I probably wont post as much... because I still haven't applied to college. I need to get that done very soon.

But I am back.

-Sophie

Well it's about time..looks like you knocked out quite a bit on the list...a little confused on the homework part..does that mean house work..Honey Do's?

To me homework is school related. Anyway..Calm down, let things be for a bit..and you and the Mommy thing will work out fine. Welcome back BTW...and in the immortal words of Yoda: "Do or Do Not...there is no TRY!!! Hang in there...

It is school. I was failing a class but I managed to finish all the missed assignments and turn them in late. I have a C now. It's better than an E (since F's don't exist here).

Things are getting a little better. But I am still putting off the college applications. I don't understand them really.

Luckily there's no school tomorrow thanks to the voting thing. I wont vote though. I haven't had time to watch the debates and I don't have time to wait in line at a booth.

And now I have to go to work. *sigh*

-Sophie