LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

If Anyone Can Help Please

marywools

Hi, im new to this forum, a couple of months ago, my 500GB hard drive crashed and i lost evrything, music pics, everything.

I has a diaper review that i would like to get again, it had a whole lot of disposable diapers with names, pictures and a 5 star rating, as shown in the pic,

I found it on a website, but dont remember which one, if any1 has it could you post it please.

Regards

Mary Taylor

post-21456-1223470407_thumb.jpg

post-21456-1223470407_thumb.jpg

Ouch! That just happened to me. I run two hard drives, one for the Operating system, a little 20 gig, and the other for files. I had a complete melt down and accidentally erased my 160 gig. DOH! :( I lost all of my photos since 2001. Fortunately I had copies of most of them on photo bucket.

And I am sure that diaperworld.org. that you were looking for. :)

Thank you all, it is the right website, thanx a million, x x x

As for your 160GB Hard drive, you can recover it with a recovery program, just search google. With my 500GB, the actual disks inside stopped spinning, lost everything that i had been saving 4 nearly 8 years now, that was my backup, grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Thanx again x x x x

Guest YkDave

well, if you were very serious about recovering the files, their are options, the easiest/cheapest way is a recovery program. But if the data corruption is caused from hardware failure in the HDD its going to get costly, but it can sill be done!