LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Attention! New Bambino Diaper Print...

The problem with 1 big tape is that I don't think it holds right. I think 3 small tapes like on the attends is what holds best. If im wrong and 1 big tape would hold, id be fine with it. Granted im a DL and not an AB, so 1 big tape or 3 small tapes doesnt really matter to me. What holds best is the most important thing to me as far as tapes go.

Has any progress been made as far as letting Bambino know about our "petition"? In my opinion, it doesn't seem like they would bother making another print. We would all love it but they already own almost the entire AB/DL market (it very well seems). Why would they spend more money on a print that virtually wouldn't yield any extra return? It seems the only way Bambino would create new alterations to their already amazing product would be on their own. Completely separate from a petition of about 100 AB's. Don't get me wrong I'm completely for it, it just seems a little "out of our hands" so to speak :mellow: ?

So true, if you think about it, Bambino came to be because of peoples opinions, therefor why wouldn't they want to give their customers the product they want? The problem I see is Inventory, They order from their manufacture in large quantity (I assume) But not so large as a retailer so price is much higher (Like I needed to tell you that). I also assume that they are rolling funds back from sales into the next shipment. So...at times they are low on stock with a new shipment coming , all that with orders pending. The would have to come up with the capital to order a second shipment (after a decision was made to design) and then worry about the old stock. Now let's face it The Bianco's are pretty much safe, but if they improve the Classico's they might be left with holding the stock. In the very least taking a loss to get rid of them on sale..well that's my take on it anyway.

They are a young company and relatively small business and I doubt they are much above the original investment at this point. That being said a change of tape design wouldn't cost them any more if the Manufacture has said in stock. If however they purchased a Big roll of printed tape panel, then they are stuck with the loss and subsequently the investment of the new design and roll. On the Pastel colors, I'm sure that the Diaper Manufacture that is producing the diapers for them uses a common stock for the white. But, they don't have any with color (If they did we would be already buying them from somewhere) So They would have to find a appropriate supplier and bare all that cost as well. Of course this is all speculation on my part...so don't dis pare.. I'm sure they like any and all feedback. :)

I second the "new design every year" thing, and although there was speculation to have 3 tabs, i most certainly favor two. If you have used Bambinos before, you know two is enough. More is unnecessary and unbabyish.

-Sophie

yes, i agree they should change it up a bit, their current design is pretty 'plain'

Also, love the 2 tape design, they work awesome and they fit me really well. Thats one thing i would hate to see changed.

But, as rumor has it, they have started cheaping out on the tapes and elastics... so, i wouldnt get my hopes up...

I just got mine a few months back and they work perfectly. I am not sure how recent this rumor is though...

Something I forgot to mention before is the color scheme. I am not saying I would perfer an all pink diaper, although it might be fun to have something like that, but at least extend the designs away from the front tab. They should go all the way around the diaper just like real baby diapers do. Still voting for a Hello Kitty one.

-Sophie

i just got a few samples last week and they were identicle to the secure-xplus samples i ordered. but theirs no telling how old those samples were, they could have been old stock....