LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Sophie's Dirty Diaper Playtime

Sophie is back and as messy and babyish as before. This time she privately films herself pooping her diapers and having a great time enjoying the sensation of a very full and dirty diaper. She loves the feeling of plastic baby pants and also being enclosed in her footed pyjamas. Watch as she happily wiggles around in her messy diaper and squishes her load. She enjoys the feeling of a large lump in the back of her diaper. She is such a naughty girl that she puts her down the front and masturbates her wet, throbbing pussy. But when her daddy discovers her filming herself, he decides to have some fun with her. He puts her in her baby harness with a crotch strap, secures her to the punishment chair and keeps the camera rolling to see what she gets up to. Even secured, she is unable to keep still as she wriggles around on her bottom and plays with herself with excitement. Extra surprises include close up shots of her dirty bottom, brown mess around the elastics of her disposable and a glimpse of her open diaper.

http://www.wetset.net/index.php?target=pro...product_id=2681

post-20681-1223092823_thumb.jpg

post-20681-1223092835_thumb.jpg

post-20681-1223092843_thumb.jpg

post-20681-1223092852_thumb.jpg

post-20681-1223092863_thumb.jpg

post-20681-1223092869_thumb.jpg

post-20681-1223092877_thumb.jpg

post-20681-1223092823_thumb.jpg

post-20681-1223092835_thumb.jpg

post-20681-1223092843_thumb.jpg

post-20681-1223092852_thumb.jpg

post-20681-1223092863_thumb.jpg

post-20681-1223092869_thumb.jpg

post-20681-1223092877_thumb.jpg

I think it goes without saying that, while there can be only one Highlander, there is more than one Sophie in the world, and since this is not the first time you have declined this Sophie as being you, I reckon that any mention of Sophie accompanied by pictures of any sort, especially from wsmagazine, will have nothing to do with you.

You're rather smart.

But your fact-proving most certainly wont stop me from posting snide remarks. I doubt that woman's name is even Sophie and it really bothers me that that's the sort of thing the sound of my name might bring to others' minds. I don't mind pictures of girls diapered, trust me... but I don't need "those sorts" of pictures... and I most certainly don't need the commentary about how she "happily wiggles around in her messy diaper and squishes her load".

But I will have to decline one part of your statement. Although i'm horribly shy when it comes to pictures, perhaps one day i'll get the guts to post one of me. But you're right, it wont be on WS.

-Sophie

But I will have to decline one part of your statement. Although i'm horribly shy when it comes to pictures, perhaps one day i'll get the guts to post one of me. But you're right, it wont be on WS.

-Sophie

Well, not right away! :rolleyes:

<_< More of this...

-Sophie <the one who wouldn't videotape masturbation...

Reply to Pampered Pete. What makes you think WS Sophie is a boy? Its clearly a girl. I know her very well, have seen her in the flesh and OMG she is cute. Shame people like you have to put everyone down, especially real cute girls in diapers who actually are AB/DL's and not just paid models.

Pete was actually talking about himself when he was referring to "little boy" because some pictures are illigal, and that's why DailyDi (or Repaid now) removed one.

Nextly, we're not putting her down persae... i just don't like the idea of someone else with my name so yes, i'm completely bias. And others on this site don't like the sorts of things that are written in the paragraph, so they voice their negativity and for good reason. I'm sure there are plenty of people who view "Sophie" and love to watch her do all the stuff she does... but they dont seem to be commenting here. We're just the "put down" group. There's a "compliment" group somewhere... just not here.

-Sophie

You're dead right Sophie. The"little boy" is myself. Read it again WS and it will make sense. As for putting anyone down,I never put anyone down. The older I get,the more into AB things I become. As for scat pics,I've seen ALOT of disgusting things. A little bit of shit in a diaper isn't going to get to me. I can take it or leave it. I just simply said"Enjoy it" because scat pics are illegal in the U.S. and I'm glad we have such vigilant mods. I'm anti-censorship but as long as I can't do shit about it,why get the site shut down over something so trivial?

I second Pete at like... what, everything he said?

I'm not all for sensorship either... if there's something you don't want to see, don't look. However, it is illigal. Not worth losing my favorite website over.

-Sophie

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Pete was actually talking about himself when he was referring to "little boy" because some pictures are illigal, and that's why DailyDi (or Repaid now) removed one.

(Snip)

-Sophie

That should read (and Repaid now)........ Kinda implies that Daily Di is now me or vice versa...anyhoo..Don't forget Rosie.. There are actually three of us..you just don't see her posting much but I'm sure she's still "lurking" and "Modding". I didn't BTW remove a pic but there are two of them that I still find borderline, at least what I would consider scat. As I must have missed the original post and someone has moderated it..I leave it alone..being the low guy on the tree! :P