LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hi From Bc

fakename

i've been lurking for a few days, looking at products, reviews, and some of the general forums, but finally decided to sign up...

i've wanted diapers since i was 7 years old. i used to steal my sister's when she was a baby.. my parents found out and while they didn't really say anything, i did feel ashamed, so i forgot about them. after that, i couldn't get them - none of my friends had younger siblings i could steal them from, and buying them honestly never even occured to me until i was 13 years old, but having no place to hide them (my mother was a snoop and an expert cleaner.. she'd move bookshelves to clean the dust underneath them), i was unable to act on my urges. finally when i was 19 years old, i found a clean diaper left behind at the restaurant i worked at. needless to say, that night was "explosive" to me. since then i haven't really had any chances to find any, bu the desire continues, in the back of my mind... and i'm still to chicken to buy them in person, but just in the last few days - thanks to you guys in DD - i ordered some from the net. currently i drift from being mildly disgusted in the morning, to mildly aroused when i check my mailbox, to happily waiting when i go to bed at night. its a trip, hehe.

i'm glad i found a very active community that supports eachother in a common interest, and i think it will help me to get to know myself better.. thanks DD! you guys rock.