LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Married Male Looking For Online Play

• 1 year later...

I am a 24 year old attractive male from toronto area. DL, not much into the AB thing, I am married and have a child but unfortunatly my wife does not share my fetish. I do have a webcam, and mainly I just want someone to have some fun with once in awhile, online only kinda thing. Anyway, if your female and interested let me know.

Hi--

I'd be interested in talking online.

24 f

Dude, you are married!

And you want to chat up women online... Why not just jump on board, and talk with everyone about your issues, or ask for advice about your current situation?

Why did you jump into marriage without telling your wife any secrets you may have.

Josh

Dude, you are married!

And you want to chat up women online... Why not just jump on board, and talk with everyone about your issues, or ask for advice about your current situation?

Why did you jump into marriage without telling your wife any secrets you may have.

Josh

I noticed your criticism of the guy wanting nappy sex tonight and accept that. However in this case I don't agree with you.

My wife knows about my diaper fetish, however having our own baby is very tiring for her. We have a fully active love life both emotionally and sexually, however she doesn't really have the time, the energy or the desire to dedicate to being a 'mummy' for me and fulfilling my sexual fetish. Therefore when she wants an early night, she is happy for me to have my 'nappy nights' as we call them, whereby I can stay up in a nappy and play online if I want to. She knows I love her and she also loves every part of me, including my bi-sexuality and my nappy fetish.

I don't think you should be so quick to criticise him, without knowing the in's and out's, with all due respect. My wife and I do have a very out-in-the-open relationship and she would much rather I played by myself and was happy than feel she wasn't giving me what I needed. It's hard to explain unless you are in the situation really, I was sceptial about it myself but she encouraged me and it works.

Paul

Whilst I can understand Acecool's knee-jerk reaction and I can also understand your objection to it Paul, I think that before reacting by criticising or condoning, we would need to know whether iweardiaperstobed's request for an online relationship involves lies and deceit or whether (as in your situation) he is seeking an outlet for his fetish with his wife's knowledge and agreement.

You and your wife appear to have great communicative relationship Paul. It sounds like it's based on total trust, openness and honesty - the envy of many here I would imagine :thumbsup:

But sadly, IMO, not all marriages are based on such honesty. When it comes to extra-marital sexual liaisons (on or offline). In my experience, it's the lies and deceit that cause all the damage - the illicit sex is relatively unimportant and peripheral to the main issue of broken trust.

As I said, I think honesty within the marriage is the key here.

D :huh: lly