LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

North Carolina Anyone?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I just moved to Raleigh so yeah, not far from Cary at all. Would really like to make some friends around here, dl friends even better I don't have to hide things lol. But anyway, just moved here to take a job, hoping my gf moves down in the not too distant future and would very much like to make some friends.

BTW, I've been around here several years longer then my tag. I picked your post to delurk.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I live in Greenville. There are a lot of us very near each other. We should all get together sometime :)

Well, because this is a discussion about North Carolina, why would I post if I lived in South Carolina, honestly Bettypooh think about it...

Hey, any of you North Carolina residents, next Saturday (December 13) my family is taking a road trip to Concord (outside of Charlotte) to hit the Dave & Busters in Concord Mills mall as a late birthday party for me (my birthday was November 30th).

Unfortunately, since I will be with my family, I will not be diapered ( :crybaby: ) but I would love to have the chance to bump into some diapered friends.

Send me either a PM on here, or an IM on yahoo messenger (artemis_enterri), and we can talk more about it and try to plan on something...

Hey, any of you North Carolina residents, next Saturday (December 13) my family is taking a road trip to Concord (outside of Charlotte) to hit the Dave & Busters in Concord Mills mall as a late birthday party for me (my birthday was November 30th).

Unfortunately, since I will be with my family, I will not be diapered ( :crybaby: ) but I would love to have the chance to bump into some diapered friends.

Send me either a PM on here, or an IM on yahoo messenger (artemis_enterri), and we can talk more about it and try to plan on something...

#$^#$%^#^&$%^*%^&*%^&*#%^#@$%@!@#!@#$!@#$!@%$%^$%^&*%^&*(^&*(%^@~!@^#$%&$^&

Well, my late birthday dinner/fun was just cancelled last night. So I'm gonna wind up having a totally boring and sucky Saturday this weekend.

Hi there, just saying Hi as a UK fan of your state, been over there for 5 weeks and will be back out in Feb. Spent most of my time just out side of Charlotte (as that is where my dads house is) but managed to get to the Great Smoky Mountains twice but been told it is nice around there in the winter so hoping I will get to go there next time I am out there as well.