LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Corrupt-a-wish

singner

Sure, the Fake Milla Jovovich is simply bulimic and simply needs some physical training and someone to watch over her diet.

The HNG are there ready to be butchered by FMJ in order to provide necessary physical training and Yvhuce becomes her nutrition expert.

Now fake Milla is under strict watch, all her stock of candy is taken away and Yvhuce gives her a pill that blocks fat absorption. That however has some undesirable side effects so FMJ soon badly messes all her favorite pairs of undies (Hello Kitty, PowerPuff Girls and Lola Bunny ones!)

I wish Yvhuce can provide all the necessary care, support and protection to FMJ during this difficult phase.

Granted. Yvhuce can provide all of the necessary care, support and protection to FMJ. Unfortunately, despite being able to do so, Yvhuce still refuses.

I wish to be able to travel back into the past so I can correct any mistakes I might have made in my life.

• 2 weeks later...

GRANTED: But you lose the Internet and can't get onto DailyDiapers any more because it doesn't exist in the past.

I wish for food that was good for you also tasted good. (Chocolate hamburgers, perhaps?)

Guest *~Andi~*

Granted you have your chocolate hamburgers.

Unfortunately youre now diabetic and cannot enjoy any of them anymore.

I wish that the world was full of sunshine and rainbows.

Granted. The world is full of sunshine and rainbows. Unfortunately, nobody can appreciate it because all of humanity goes color blind.

I hope there no accidents caused as a result of the confusion with the undefinable color of traffic lights.

(Wow. Look at all the nifty stuff people gave me... A bunker, masses of dead bodies, a blackberry, a credit card, and 2 women who don't run away screaming... The T-Virus zombies, I could live without, but I've got enough ammo to put 'em back in the ground... And there's always the combine [bonus points for knowing that reference]...)

Granted. The color of the lights doesn't really matter anyway. It's the position of the one that's lit. (My grandpa's color blind and explained this to me when I asked him how he handles them, back when I was a kid.) The real problem comes from the fact that criminals are getting away with stuff because people can't describe the color of the vehicle in anything besides shades of grey.

I wish everyone's vision was restored to normal and proofed against the sunshine and rainbows, so that wouldn't happen again.

(I read a true story account of a fellow who was color blind, and never had a traffic accident, until the day he encountered a sideways traffic light, for which is was not clear to him which light was in which position.)

Granted: everyone's vision is returned to normal. However, all color disappears anyway. Now we live in a world which really is a collection of shades of grey combined with black and white. (In this case, the truly color blind would be at a significant advantage. :) )

I wish that Cookie Monster was permitted to eat cookies again on a regular basis.

Granted. But now the suburban soccer moms are out to get him.

I wish those groups of people who get all huffy about stuff like cookie monster eating lots of cookies, or there being violence in horror and action movies would all die.

Granted. They all die, because Cookie Monster has eaten them all. (I hear that Karma is a bitch sometimes.) Unfortunately, what we are left with is people who only believe in eating cookies. As a result, the cost of dental insurance goes through the roof.

I wish that the word "abracadabra" really did make magical events occur.

Granted. However, it makes completely random magical events occur. So, a magician trying to produce a rabbit from a hat on the other side of the world causes underwhere's house to turn invisible.

I wish that there were no spiked ceilings above bottomless pits, and that any moving platforms above the bottomless pits can be jumped onto from below, instead of shoving you down into the bottomless pits.

Granted, Unfortunately while you can land onto the moving platform it cannot support your weight and begins to fall.

I wish that Bambino Diapers had 6 tapes and not 4, in the size that I wear.

Granted, Bambino Diapers now have six tapes instead of 4 in the size you wear. Unfortunately, due to a manufacturing error, the tapes don't stick to anything.

I do wish that Dathin can afford a good cleaning service in order to pick up from the mess and smell of the defective diapers he tried to wear.

Granted. However, the cleaning service is staffed entirely by gossips and soon everyone in the entire region knows that he wears diapers.

I wish that society was accepting of the fact that we like to wear diapers...

Granted, Society is accepting, but as there is no person named Society, it is of little value.

I wish to rule the world! MWAHAHAHAHAHA

Granted. Now all non-ABDLs are completely accepting of the ABDL community. Unfortunately, in being accepting, they insist upon changing all ABDLs out in public, and as a result, more than a few ABDLs get arrested for indecent exposure.

I wish that I did not have to waste my time responding to, and then ferreting out, fake responses to my craigslist ads.

Granted, you get more wishes. Unfortunately, you never accomplish anything because you keep wishing for more wishes, so nothing ever really happens as a result.

I wish that jellyfish were really made of jelly.

Granted. Jellyfish are made of jelly. Now children who live along and visit coastlines are getting stung to death on the new and improved jellyfish.

I wish I had the capacity to alter reality by writing and typing.

Guest *~Andi~*

Granted but your abilities cause you to go insane because nothing is or ever can be perfect.

I wish that there was a cure for my chocolate cravings!

Granted: there WAS a cure for your chocolate cravings. Some 200 years ago, an inventor created an invention which completely made chocolate cravings go away. Unfortunately, they died before they could publish their findings or tell anybody about it.

I wish I had 10 Reese' Peanut Butter Cups so i could eat them right now.

Guest *~Andi~*

granted... u have 10 Reese' Peanut Butter Cups but before u could eat them, I just engulfed them to satiate my chocolate craving!!! (thanks!)

I wish I had some milk to wash down my stolen reeses!

Oh, see, granted. You have all of the milk you could possibly want now that I have opened up a gallon of cold milk and thrown all of the liquid out of the container directly at you. (I would advise not to cry over spilled milk. ;) )

I still wish for my 10 Reese' Peanut Butter Cups, but this time, I also wish to eat them.

Guest *~Andi~*

granted, you get to eat your reeses, oh hey is that an acne crater on your face? Hope it was worth it.

I wish that there was a cream to help underwhere with the chocolate acne problem all over that face....