LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Corrupt-a-wish

singner

Granted. Freswith makes it out alive. This is because it is determined that his presence will not damage the United States ecosystem. His presence does, however, damage the United States egosystem. Somebody (I hear rumors about the name juliabam) is very sad that Freswth makes it out alive, and as a result, tosses out a fishing line with a nasty hook which catches Freswith.

I hope Freswith has thick skin so that the hook doesn't puncture his froggie body.

Granted. They are all replaced, and everybody sues everybody else over what they said.

I wish dear Juliabam would grace us once more with her wicked comments.

Granted. An understudy takes her place, but the understudy is so good that nobody knows it even is an understudy.

I wish that nobody confuses an understudy with an undertaker.

Granted. No one mistakes the understudy for an undertaker. However, they start confusing underwhere for an undertaker, similar to the old Geico commercials.

And now for the wish that got et when all those posts got deleted: I wish for everyone to have a nice day.

Granted but the movement is so unfamilliar to most that their smiles cramp up and makes them looking like evil clowns

I wish for a good clown to teach them a lesson how to fall and be good with it

Granted the good clown turns up and they learn to fall good...but theres an imposter who is the baddest clown ever he pushes one down and when oone goes they all go like dominoes and then everytime time get up they fall back down

i wish for all the bad people (and all the bad clowns) infact any thing bad at all to be sent to neptune forever

Granted. Everybody winds up on Neptune since there is no person who has not made at least one mistake at some time (which would also make them bad).

I wish for a less harsh judgment of what makes a person or clown "bad".

Granted. Now, history's greatest villains are heroes. All the criminals are released. Law enforcement and judicial systems are now useless, causing the people working within them to all be fired. Politicians and large corporations are now unregulated and proceed to rob everyone else blind. Society itself collapses and devolves into something more akin to the Mad Max movies.

I wish society was rebuilt with proper values.

Granted. You get mugged immediately on arrival, then the police give you a ticket for parking on a double-yellow line.

I hope the magistrates are as kind to you as they were to your muggers.

Sure, they manage to evade the parking police. Through the sewer... It's London's real Underground, and all roads lead to Thames, especially after the heavy rains of the last days.

The wheelchair is heavy and the frog is too small tho keep both floating. The situation seems desperate, so I wish that at least one of the couple manages to reach the shore and spend the rest of his/her days crying for the brutal fate of the loved one.

I manage to reach the shore, ad am not crying at all, world must be a better place now, all we need is for Lexsis to pay for his bad deeds and have him hung from the top of London Tower for the ravens to pick on him

I wis he does not suffer from the bird flu..yet..

Fortunately, being a frog I do not have to worry about reaching the shore and return to my comfortable lilypad in St James Park lake just in time for afternoon tea served by my butler.

Aleyxsis doesn't suffer from Bird flu, but he does get a terrible dose of Frog Flu., and even the ravens won't go near him.

I hope he is out of range of Julia 's airgun.

Since i have my running panties on i get out of julias range

Just because you were out of range does not mean you got off scott free. This is corrupt-a-wish, after all. Therefore, although you ran, you got stuck in the mud.

i hope julia does not hurt herself with her airgun (those things will take your eye out !)

Granted: julia does not hurt herself with the airgun. However, due to a freak accident, the airgun fires of its own accord, shooting julia in the stomache.

I wish that Julia rememebred to put on her airgun-proof vest today so no harm will come to her.

Granted. Julia has remembered her bulletproof vest. Once is enough for her.

I hope Julia will forgive Underwhere his insensitive remark

Granted Julia has thick skin, and knows pee ple might not think or know what they talk about all the time. But she does poke around a bit with a hot stick just to make some kind of point!

Wish for a meteorite I could randomly throw at pee ple, the stick is getting old

Granted, a smokey crater is now at the coordinates where Julia placed X mark whith her stick... five minutes ago. The target howerer got away in time and was replaced by an old lady with 3 dogs.

I wish Julia does not feel too bad for the dogs.

Granted. The dogs broke free of the old lady and got out of the blast radius in time, so she doesn't have to feel bad for them. The old lady, however, got vaporized, along with everything else in a 15-foot radius.

I wish they'd show whole movies, uninterrupted on regular channels, instead of chopping out the good parts and disrupting the pace with commercials...