LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Corrupt-a-wish

singner

Oh, see, there is no problem with scratching freswith between his eyeballs. It just means he will need some plastic surgury now because somebody scratch a little too hard, causing freswith to bleed profusely.

I hope the plastic surgeon was good, and that there was enough frog blood available to be transfused so no serious ill health comes to freswith.

Oh, see, there is no problem with scratching freswith between his eyeballs. It just means he will need some plastic surgury now because somebody scratch a little too hard, causing freswith to bleed profusely.

I hope the plastic surgeon was good, and that there was enough frog blood available to be transfused so no serious ill health comes to freswith.

Granted there was enough blood, but the surgeon was practising new skills so now freswith is the only frog with an extra penis between the eyes

I hope freswith is not the head butting kind of frog

Granted, but freswith finds himdelf very popular witht he lady frogs, especially now he can see where he's going.

I wish I had a bigger hat.

freswith gets abiggerhat hat but no sun makes his head penis shrink !

wishes freswith would find something else to make us laugh at !

Is that a bobby over there on the lilly pad? neh it's just freswith showing off in his new hat..

Granted freswith finds something else to make u laugh at, but the telegrah company does not think his application as poledigger is funny.

I wish freswithss hat will not cook his head

granted freswith's hat does not cook his head but fries his froggy brain

wishes fressy gets a new and improved brain !

wish not granted, only old parts exist for that model any production of new parts stopped when they needed production capacity for ww2 war machines

wish freswith can use a merlin to drive the old clock upstairs instead

Granted. Freswith has great difficulty in getting spare parts but finds a Roll-Royce Merlin runs his grey matter nicely, giving him supercharged thoughts up to 30,000 feet.

I wish dear sweet Julia a new battery for her bat.

Granted. The bat gets a new battery. Unfortunately, the battery is so heavy that the bat is rendered helpless as its wings are now unable to lift it.

I wish for Julia to have a baseball bat.

Granted. Julia get Count Dracuberra who sucks her blood.

I wish Julia manages to find some garlic and a crucifix in her handbag.

Granted. Julia get Count Dracuberra who sucks her blood.

I wish Julia manages to find some garlic and a crucifix in her handbag.

granted freswith is transformed into a garlic in Julias handbag which she jams down dracuberrys throat with the crucifix she alwaus carries in case someone needs a crusification

I hoe the crocifix doesnt poke freswith any delicate places on his way down dracuberrys throat

Granted. Freswith has very, very few delicate places. However, on the way down he meets Julia's bat, who shows him the back way out of Count Dracuberra. Nasty, but effective.

I hope Julia's bat gets cleaned up before he flies back into her belfry.

Granted. The bat gets perfectly cleaned, but the belfry burned down due to careless cigarette disposal.

I hope the bat had fire insurance for the belfry.

Granted, but Lawyer Yvhuce proves it's a case of insurance fraud. And this happens to be the precise case outlined in the ritual for ridding one's self of the Lawyer's curse. Yvhuce returns to "colony of microscopic polymorphic aliens pretending to be a thylacine" status.

I wish people would stop using the term "Christian" to refer to Catholics...

Granted, but Lawyer Yvhuce proves it's a case of insurance fraud. And this happens to be the precise case outlined in the ritual for ridding one's self of the Lawyer's curse. Yvhuce returns to "colony of microscopic polymorphic aliens pretending to be a thylacine" status.

I wish people would stop using the term "Christian" to refer to Catholics...

Granted they are now called Burt and Berta

I wish peeple will be kind to the rather odd named ones!

Granted. The republicans learn to compromise. Coincidentally, CNN is now reporting that Hell has just frozen over. The resulting effects of Hell freezing over are that an ice age has begun, and much of humanity and nature is destroyed in the process.

Since I hold the democrats and republicans equally responsible for looking out for the interests of billion dollar corporations above my personal interests, I wish that all politicians find themselves on a fast track to the nearest nuclear meltdown sight so they can live with at least some of the consequences of their actions.

Granted. They are obliged to live near nuclear meltdown sites, but being politicians they move the nuclear meltdown sites to places near their houses.

I wish government would stick to guarding the coasts and speeding the posts - and keeping out of my life.

Granted, but because there are now no police to prevent or investigate crimes, freswith is robbed of his identity and all of his possessions and money.

I wish that the government would write me a check for a million dollars, and that the check will neither be canceled nor bounce.

Granted. You get you cheque, and it does go into your bank, Unfortunately it is compensation for the effects you suffered when the biological warfare experiment went wrong and turned you into a huge frog.

Never mind, there's a lilypad free in the lake.

I hope Underwhere learns to enjoy eating flies and stays off the tourists and homeless children.

Granted, Underwhere learns to eat the flies & stays off of the tourists and homeless children. In fact he meets a beautiful, rich tourist who kisses him and turns him back into a person- they live happily ever after which leaves freswith alone again.

I wish I could retire early and never worry about money again.

Granted, Underwhere learns to eat the flies & stays off of the tourists and homeless children. In fact he meets a beautiful, rich tourist who kisses him and turns him back into a person- they live happily ever after which leaves freswith alone again.

I wish I could retire early and never worry about money again.

Granted, you suffer a massive blow to your head and is left in a vegetative state on a hospital nursed by robot ventilators and food from a tube, doctors state that you have no worries as that calls for atleast some autonomous brainfunction

I wish Baby Brain would cancel his wish

Granted; He cancels his wish, and the wishes for Julia never to have to worry about money again.

I hope Julia has her steel helmet on.