LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Corrupt-a-wish

singner

Okay. Here is your burgers and soda. Would you like fries with that?

I wish my cell phone had a battery which never needed recharging.

Granted, Only it weights 20 tons so you can't move your phone anymore.

I wish to go to a movie.

Granted, you sure enjoyed watching the never ending story, until you found out that never ending meant sitting there forever with no toilet or coffee breaks... you ended up leaving the cinema harvesting tons of buuhs and rotten tomatos for ruining the viewing experience for the others. When you came to your car, other pee ple had stolen your tires because they thought it was an abandoned car since it had been standing there for now decades, and you came home only to find that your wife had divorced you and married your (former) best friend(who will not have anything to do with you anymore because you just disappeared without saying anything and left your poor wife, now his, alone) and to complete the tragedy she had sold your apartment and given the money to charity and had your belowed pet koi euthanized.

I wish to be able to write better scenarios!!

Your unspoken wish is granted once again, but a meteor soon lands on your house, turning it into smoking wreckage. Fortunately you, your family, and your 14 year old beloved dog were all on a walk to the park, so no one is hurt, but the devastation is total.

I wish I would get paid for the unpaid overtime I work.

Your unspoken wish is granted once again, but a meteor soon lands on your house, turning it into smoking wreckage. Fortunately you, your family, and your 14 year old beloved dog were all on a walk to the park, so no one is hurt, but the devastation is total.

I wish I would get paid for the unpaid overtime I work.

Granted, but the extra pay raises your tax bracket so you take less money home.

I wish I was diapered right now...

Granted, but the extra pay raises your tax bracket so you take less money home.

I wish I was diapered right now...

Granted, your mental state went crazy and you were rushed to the psychiatric hospital where you now lay heavily drugged, restrained to a bed, with a nappy on to prevent you from soiling yourself. The prognosis is, that you will spend a long time behind the hermetically locked doors before you will be well enough to be with normal human beings.

I wish someone would take abrera over their lap and give him a good and solid spanking!

Granted. I take abrera over my lap and give him a good and solid spanking. Unfortunately for you, but probably fortunately for abrera, abrera is laughing hysterically so hard that he doesn't feel any pain from the spanking.

I wish the business I am trying to start will be so successful that I won't have to worry about money anymore.

Granted. The business is so successful you have no time to spend the money or even have a moment for yourself. You finally collapse from the stress and end up in the mental hospital with lilwetone.

I wish my short term memory wouldn't fail as it has been over the last few years.

Granted, but as soon as it reaches long term it disappears, you can no longer remember who you are and end up in Juliabam's mental hospital.

I wish that Christmas would never come.

Granted, you're now a Jehova witness converting into muslim, christmas is never going to happen to you!

I wish christmas will be real sweet and filled with happy pee ple that will drive abrera insane so he'll end up in the mental hospital with the rest.

I wish MS Word would not keep breaking.

Granted, but your version takes on a life of its own and will only send the reverse of anything you truly want to write - even if you try to psych it out. People don't understand who you've become and lock you away in an institution thinking you've gone insane...

I wish I could tell my wife family and friends about my diapers and be truly accepted...

Granted, but everyone else in the world hates you.

I wish I could grasp certain concepts.

Granted you could, but that would mean you should learn to grow a brain first so you missed your chance :D:P:D

I wish wish wishers wished which wish whishers whished which whish to whish !!!

Granted, you get to wish that the next wish wishers wish to be whatever you want it to be, but as a sideline, you have to learn how to spell.

I wish that trick or treaters would make the effort.

Granted, whatever... But, since this is the day that it is, I learned, especially for you and for the good cause, to put a spell on you.

I wish many more would put a spell on abrera!

Granted: I put a spell on abrera, but it backfires and causes me permanent blindness. As a result, I sue you for pain and suffering and loss of potential income for my expected life span and win in court. You are now working to pay my bills for the rest of your life.

I wish somebody would restore my eyesight from the state of blindness which the spell I cast wound up putting on me.

Granted, everyone had a good Halloween, but later the entire world became sick from the overgorging on candy. The stench of vomit now fills the entire world. Congratulations.

I wish I could find some comfortable dress shoes in my size.

Granted you now have small feet. At the same time, you find out, that the myth about feet and penis size is true, as you learn to use tweezers when you need to pee.

I wish some more will make up more evil things to do to abrera!

Granted, you are 3 miles out of kuwait.

I wish I was able to jump through space and time.

Hmm, I was too slow earlier, so I take this one too...

Granted, you just jumped through a watchmakers workshop, but you knocked over an antique standing clock, and will have to pay for it the rest of your life.

I wish we could send abrera back to Chunk 0001A

Granted, but her parents are now living with you in a comedic situation.

I wish for a cadburys bar.

Granted, you now own Mr. Cadburys bar on Orkney Island. Unfortunately, to avoid break in and thefts during closing time, you'll have to live in the apartment above the bar. Now I believe you would wish you were back on Chunk 0001A

I wish that wishes only will be granted if they're aimed towards doing something evil to abrera

Granted, you now own Mr. Cadburys bar on Orkney Island. Unfortunately, to avoid break in and thefts during closing time, you'll have to live in the apartment above the bar. Now I believe you would wish you were back on Chunk 0001A

I wish that wishes only will be granted if they're aimed towards doing something evil to abrera

Granted.

I wish something evil would happen to abrera.. though for some reason I suspect it will get turned around somehow, call it a hunch...

Granted, but the next day you wake up in the seventh depth of hell.

i wish i could think of a wish... :huh:

Granted, but you thought of it too late, so it's lost...

I wish abrera back from Orkney so we can tease him again.. :D:P:P