LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Corrupt-a-wish

singner

Granted by a passing Fairy. but since this is a lily pad, you are both turned into frogs (our specialty). At least you will have plenty of long green

I wish I could reverse the spell that turns persons into frogs but my magic wand does not have enough power to get the target beyond "dinosaurl" on the evlolutionary scale

More than the price of gas? Well, ok, who am I to not corrupt this wish. Granted! Now they each cost a billion dollars. AND the ones aleyxsis used to have have "mysteriously gone missing".

I wish no form of currency ever existed.

More than the price of gas? Well, ok, who am I to not corrupt this wish. Granted! Now they each cost a billion dollars. AND the ones aleyxsis used to have have "mysteriously gone missing".

I wish no form of currency ever existed.

Granted but now you can't buy the things you want!

I wish some rich mercyfull person would help poor underwear and scrape their plates to feed him every some day

Granted. Underwhere wins the food lottery and becomes hugely obese.

I wish these long summer evenings would last all year.

granted but you live in england it will change .The queen says sooooooo !! oooooooooooooh my peasents !!!!

wishes the queen would losen up geez what a tight ass lol

Granted, the queens tight hmm losens up causing her to loose controll og her bowels resulting in a queens sized load of eew right on lexsis' new pretty top

I hope lexsis will be able to wash it off

Granted, Fortunately Royal Shit does not stain or smell like the shit of us mere peasants, but it does flatten Alexsis totally with its sheer weight of history.

I hope someone will bother to dig him out - eventually.

Granetd: freswith doesn't get any queen poop on his little froggy legs. However, when he yawned......

I hope freswith has a very strong stomache.

Luckily Freswith has an immensely strong stomach well able to cope with giant Arcturan horseflies flies and the occasional tourist. Fortunately the Queen graciously admits him to the Order of the Bath.

I hope there's plenty of hot water.

Granted. There is plenty of hot water. That might explain all of the trouble freswith gets into. "You're in hot water, young froggie! Go stand in the corner!"

I hope freswith takes his punishment well.

Granted. There is plenty of hot water. That might explain all of the trouble freswith gets into. "You're in hot water, young froggie! Go stand in the corner!"

I hope freswith takes his punishment well.

granted, he even likes it!

I hope not the queen mother takes out the belt!

Granted, Pippa comes and shares your bath. Unfortunately, Pippa hasn't bathed in over a year, so your bath (and you because you shared it) has been discolored and smells of rotten eggs.

I hope that the plumbing in freswith's bath is not irreparable.

Granted, Pippa comes and shares your bath. Unfortunately, Pippa hasn't bathed in over a year, so your bath (and you because you shared it) has been discolored and smells of rotten eggs.

I hope that the plumbing in freswith's bath is not irreparable.

Granted, it can be repaired, but it helps him only litte against the pink spots covering his skin now

I wis for a pink stain remover for freswith!

Granted. Freswith is bleached. Now he is all white.

I wish there to be no additional ill effects on freswith for the bleaching.

Granted, There are no ill efects for freswith's white skin other than he now has to pay full price for his marijuana.

I hope I can last out until the crop in my Chiltern cottage is ready to harvest.

Granted, There are no ill efects for freswith's white skin other than he now has to pay full price for his marijuana.

I hope I can last out until the crop in my Chiltern cottage is ready to harvest.

Granted you can last long enough, but you have massive rainfall and your harvester breaks down so all your crop rots

I wish freswith wil find inner peace in meditation and handing out compliments

Granted: Julia, you are unbelievably lovely, and the light of my life.

I hope I can stop myself laughing.

Granted, you automatically stops laughing when you swollow your tongue

I hope someone will give freswith a well placed but friendly kick in his rear before he croaks!

Granted. Three footmen are sent from Buck House, along with one yardman, to give me a hearty slap on the back; very necessary because a frogs tongue is no little matter. Unfortunately my tongue shoots out and entraps Juliabam, and I inadvertantly swallow her.

I hope Juliabam likes it in my stomach.

Granted. Three footmen are sent from Buck House, along with one yardman, to give me a hearty slap on the back; very necessary because a frogs tongue is no little matter. Unfortunately my tongue shoots out and entraps Juliabam, and I inadvertantly swallow her.

I hope Juliabam likes it in my stomach.

Not granted, I was way far away and you mistook Pippa for being me!

I hope freswiths stomach will not hurt Pippas little booty!

Granted. Being a loyal and devoted admirer of the Royal Family, I puke their newest hanger-on into St James Park lake.

I wish the papparazi hadn't photographed all that.