LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Corrupt-a-wish

singner

julia is now not so sadistic towards freswith .But takes her anger out on a stuffed frog that looks like freswith

i wish julia and freswith never stop their bantering (much to interesting )

Granted, But they also both now find it specially pleasing to take it out on aleyxsis

I hope aleyxsis will feel lots of crap falling on the head soon :whistling:

Granted. Unfortunately the crap is mixed with hardcore and scrap metal. Poor, poor Aleyxis.

I hope Julia will be a little kinder tomorrow morning.

Granted. Unfortunately the crap is mixed with hardcore and scrap metal. Poor, poor Aleyxis.

I hope Julia will be a little kinder tomorrow morning.

Granted, Julia is as always kind, but since you came too close yesterday while I was practicing golf swing you never noticed because you were busy being treated at the hospital..

I hope they have massive amounts of sutures in freswiths skin colour at the hospital

Granted. Danica Patrick will win the Indy 500, in the year 2043.

I wish for snow in Bermuda.

Granted. Danica Patrick will win the Indy 500, in the year 2043.

I wish for snow in Bermuda.

Granted you have snow in Bermuda, but it all mysteriously disappears in the Bermuda Triangle

I wish for snow on the moon and a teacher to teach me how to ski on a sitting ski

Granted. You get snow on the moon, and a teacher to teach you how to ski on a sitting ski. Unfortunately, you have no way to get to the moon to take such lessons. Additionally, the teacher charges you for the expense of the trip because you were a noshow.

I wish for a working magic wand, and the knowledge and experience to know how to use it properly.

Granted. You get snow on the moon, and a teacher to teach you how to ski on a sitting ski. Unfortunately, you have no way to get to the moon to take such lessons. Additionally, the teacher charges you for the expense of the trip because you were a noshow.

I wish for a working magic wand, and the knowledge and experience to know how to use it properly.

Granted, you got the working magic wand and you know how to use it, but your personality keeps you from frinding the girls to use it on, so all it does for you is to vibrate your coffee so you don't have to stirr it

I wish for endless supplies of free working batteries for my own magic wand

Granted. You get a supply of rechargeable wand batteries, Unfortunately they are prone to go flat halfway through your spell.

I wish Julia had completed that spell; I'm fed up with eating flies.

granted ! now can eat ants and other nice bugs !

wishes freswith did not have bug breath

Granted he now smells like a horses arse but he still wants to kiss you!

I hope aleyxsis put on his pretty lipstick

granted aleyxsis has a long throat but only likes girls and turns into a lesbian !

wishes freswith finds the love he needs with julia !!

Granted freswith finds the love he needs with Julia, she shows him the way to Aleyxsi¨' hideout where freswith can dress girly for Aleyxsis

I wish Aleyxsis remembers to buy dresses in frog size

Granted it does - but only as a part of the decay process.

I wish Julia was a little bit kinder to a poor old frog.

Granted it does - but only as a part of the decay process.

I wish Julia was a little bit kinder to a poor old frog.

granted she is, but you don't know that frog!

I wish freswith would take it as a hmmm frog?

Granted, as Freswith really isn't in to that sort of thing and prefers his old Barbour jacket with all the holes.

I wish Snarling Freda wasn't on my back the whole time.

Now, see, Snarling Freda doesn't care about your back, freswith. Instead, Snarling Freda bites off your legs. ;)

I hope freswith is able to grow new legs very fast.

Now, see, Snarling Freda doesn't care about your back, freswith. Instead, Snarling Freda bites off your legs. ;)

I hope freswith is able to grow new legs very fast.

Granted he grows 8 new legs and is now known as octofrog, the new legs further enables him to kick even more underwear butt than he wanted to do before so he is now a very happy frog

I wish freswith will kick some underwear butt for me too :D

Oh, kicking underwear butt is just fine. Granted, because I don't know who underwear butt is. It isn't mine, quite certainly.

I wish the Princess of Wheels would learn to spell my name correctly.

Granted. She spells your name correctly on the writ.

I hope underwhere is elsewhere when she tries to serve it on him.

Oh, kicking underwear butt is just fine. Granted, because I don't know who underwear butt is. It isn't mine, quite certainly.

I wish the Princess of Wheels would learn to spell my name correctly.

Let's get one thing clear, my spelling of underwear is correct, took a look in the dictionary and find no mentioning of underwhere, none.. not even a tiny bit...

Granted. She spells your name correctly on the writ.

I hope underwhere is elsewhere when she tries to serve it on him.

Granted, underwear is elsewhere, he's stll in the frog cave still being kicked by the octofrog

I wish I could put spikes on the octofrogboots :D:P