LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Corrupt-a-wish

singner

Give yourself some credit there, aleyxis. You are plenty brave enough. Unfortunately, your shipment might accidentally be shipped to your mother.

I wish I could get rid of this cough I've had for weeks now, for which my doctor tells me is a result of a low-grade virus.

very glad my shipment did not end up at my moms lol

underware gets rid of low grade virus only to find out it is a high grade stomach flu and will have the runs for a week ! (sorry underware not trying to be mean but it means more diaper time for you young man !!lol) :thumbsup:

aleyxis has to drink 1 liter of prune juice and loses all his bathroom priviledges for the day for not giving us a wish to be corrupted :closedeyes:.

I wish there could be Pampers nappies in adult sizes on supermarket shelves, possibly in boy & girl versions :wub: .

aleyxis has to drink 1 liter of prune juice and loses all his bathroom priviledges for the day for not giving us a wish to be corrupted :closedeyes:.

I wish there could be Pampers nappies in adult sizes on supermarket shelves, possibly in boy & girl versions :wub: .

There are, but the cost even more than the new ABU Fabine.

I wish I could eat all my Easter candy at once without getting an upset tummy or getting fat.

In the night, the cruel witch of the day-after-Easter (also known as "Slim Fairie") makes a stop at your home and exchanges all your candies with coal, bicarbonate of soda and bulk fiber laxative :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby: . You can get as much as you want of that without gaining a gram.

I wish "someone" could find time to spend with me instead of having to work even on Easter day.

"someone" finds time to spend with Bonsai on Easter day. Unfortunately, that somebody is a cop who puts Bonsai under arrest.

I hope Bonsai is able to post bail.

granted he posts bail, but not until after the other inmates have their way with him..

I wish that bonsai forgets his horrible jail experience.

granted he posts bail, but not until after the other inmates have their way with him..

I wish that bonsai forgets his horrible jail experience.

Granted, during his stay in the prion, society volonteered him to take part in a major mind mind enhancing drug experiment, it failed, insted of boosting memory it boosted forgetory and now he don't even remember he ever was in priso

I wish for dlb to kiss bonsai to restart his memory again

dlb approaches to kiss me :huh: , but when I understand what he wants to do I get so disgusted by the idea that for the trauma I remember all what happened. In my memories, I find that the one who plotted to get me arrested and then place me in the mind enhancing drug experiment was a woman going under the pseudonym "Princess of Wheels". I swithch into "Jason Bourne" mode and start hunting the misterious "Princess of Wheels".

I hope that the mind enhancing drug experiment was effective enough to allow me to catch Juliabam.

Granted. You catch Juliabam, but now you can't figure out what to do now that you caught her.

I hope Bonsai thinks up something clever and useful for the Princess of Wheels.

Granted. You catch Juliabam, but now you can't figure out what to do now that you caught her.

I hope Bonsai thinks up something clever and useful for the Princess of Wheels.

Bonsai sits Julia right in the middle of the room and arranges for underwear to trip over her. Once underwear is on the floor bonsai picks up underwear andcooks it in a special underwear soup

I hope underwear is organic

granted, underwear is organic but no flavor at all. you throw it in trash..

hmm since me in wheelchair too, i wish i was dd prince of wheels-no relation to princess.

You are from now on prince of wheels and all wheels from now on give their complaints to you. However, you have no real power to solve their issues.

I wish to improve my flat-ironing skills.

You are from now on prince of wheels and all wheels from now on give their complaints to you. However, you have no real power to solve their issues.

I wish to improve my flat-ironing skills.

Wish hereby granted, you iron your flat, but finds out the floor is made of vinyl, you now have to deal with a very sticky melted floor

I wish Bonsai had not melted his floor

Granted, Bonsai does not have to pay damages to Julia. However, Julia's insurance company hounds Bonsai until he pays up.

I wish that ostriches can fly.

granted, but since they always must land somewhere they do untold damage to anything they land on.. like your car or power lines.

I wish for a diamond encrusted ostrich egg.

Granted, you get a diamond encrusted ostrich egg. However, although diamond is the hardest substance on Mohs Hardness Scale, being so brittle, it shatters very easily. When Juliabam came along, she took a hammer to the egg, and rolled away laughing.

I wish ET, from the movies, was real.

Granted, you get a diamond encrusted ostrich egg. However, although diamond is the hardest substance on Mohs Hardness Scale, being so brittle, it shatters very easily. When Juliabam came along, she took a hammer to the egg, and rolled away laughing.

I wish ET, from the movies, was real.

Granted, ET is real, but he is far from the cuddly sweet alien he was presented as in the movie of same name. In fact, his index finger contains a red glowing substance which makes every person he touches a growling brain eating zombie..oh no what is that, don't lick that finger underwear..

I wish underwear had not touched that finger, but now he did, I wish he will get a stomch ache due to zombiefication of his inner organs

Granted, fortunately he has a supply of Bicarbonate of Soda which is well known to be a sovereign remedy for Alien Zombification of the Inner Organs.

I wish I was thirty years younger and could have a crack at Pippa Middleton!

Granted, fortunately he has a supply of Bicarbonate of Soda which is well known to be a sovereign remedy for Alien Zombification of the Inner Organs.

I wish I was thirty years younger and could have a crack at Pippa Middleton!

Granted, you are 30 years younger, but you have not invented the machine that lets you travel through time, so the rest of the world is also 30 years younger, and fortunately that means, that Pippa is nothing more than a dirty thought in her fathers head

I wish to jump 30 years ahead back into the future formerly known as now!

Granted! From an incontinent four-year old in a pushchair you become an incontinent thirty-four year old in a wheelchair.

I really wish you didn't have to be in a wheelchair.

Granted! From an incontinent four-year old in a pushchair you become an incontinent thirty-four year old in a wheelchair.

I really wish you didn't have to be in a wheelchair.

wish granted, I now have a hovercraft insted

I wish my hovercraft didn't blow all that dirt into freswiths frogquarium everytime I passed

Granted. My Frogquarium is on the penthouse level on Park Lane, and well above the common herd.

I wish Juliabam the peaceful enjoyment of her hovel in the Gorbals.

granted, until the Gorvals kick her out.

i wish i had a hoverchair too... ohhhh the freedom it would bring.