LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Corrupt-a-wish

singner

Granted. You have some Rhubarb pie. Unfortunately, it was accidently sent to chunk 0001A, and rumor has it that Juliabam is eating it with Newroad's teeth which she earlier knocked out because her own teeth had rotted since there was no toothpaste available on chunk 0001A.

To solve this particularly quandary, I wish for toothpaste to be shipped to chunk 0001A in enough quantities and with enough packaging to last for at least a hundred chunk 0001A years.

Grante but since CHunk's orbit is only six hours all that arrives is 1 travel tube of all natural toothpaste.

I wish I had the money to by everything I need

Granted, HOwever It is only in your mind and you spend youdays in a soft white rubber room in a straight jacket and diapers.

I wish I knew myself

Granted, HOwever It is only in your mind and you spend youdays in a soft white rubber room in a straight jacket and diapers.

I wish I knew myself

Granted, you knew myself, but he pretended to not recognize you and left to an other city, where you can't find him because he changed his name.

I wish abrera will never leave this reality...

Granted the wish you kept secret from us is ganted, However they are still trying to find three goats that look good covered in honey.

I wish the internet here was as fast as at home

Granted you have the attention span of a newborn, You forget what you did 5 seconds ago.

I wish I could read minds

<<--<- Hands you a sheet of Simple Minds lyrics... here, now you can read simple minds, but you will never be able to sing, and singing is mandatory to get to next step, reading advanced minds.

I wish I could tease abrera some more...

Granted: its a little easier. Instead of taking you a full year to make, it will only take you 364 days.

I wish people would wear interesting costumes every day of the year.

Granted: its a little easier. Instead of taking you a full year to make, it will only take you 364 days.

I wish people would wear interesting costumes every day of the year.

Granted, ordinary clothes are now seen upon as interesting costumes.

I wish abrera would accept my teasing free of charge, or atleast if anyone should pay, he would pay me for it...

Granted, but now you sleep all the time, so you miss work for three days in a row and are fired.

I wish water was more tasty.

Granted, water now tastes like..hmmm..a cucumber. evrything else now tastes like water!

hmm..it seems someone corrputed that wish before me, so here goes the next corruption...

Granted your kids now drink and do drugs because they know it's the right thing to do when you have nothing else to do, unfortunately they never listened to anything els than gang rappers on mtv so their impression of right and wrong was from start corrupted.

I wish for this wish to be secret.

Granted. You COULD travel to Europe. However, just as you are about to board a plane to travel to Europe, you realize you forgot to buy a ticket.

I wish to be able to travel back in time and corrupt everybody's wishes before they even knew what they were wishing for.

Granted, you are now on top of Mt. Everest, but you forgot your warm clothes, so you freeze solid

I wish Time stopped while I sleep, then I could get more rest

Granted, times stops locally in your bedroom while you sleep, but since you must have your 8 hours sleep, and your clock stopped turning, you'll never wake up again.

I wish to make some more fun with abrera!

Granted. Your days are not so long. Unfortunately, to accomplish this, you were sent to the planet Mercury and burn up because, although the days are much shorter, they are also a lot hotter.

I wish that abrera and Juliabam would stop trying to do each other in in this corrupt-a-wish game. (Maybe I'm asking for trouble here. ;) )

Granted, you may now do Underwhere in...the bum.

I wish to poke Death in the eyes and then give him an atomic wedgie.

Granted you poked death in the eyes and gave him an atomic wedgie, he replied by spraying pepper in your eyes and gave you an interstellar wedgie which left you split in halfs.

I wish we could get back to getting at abrera