LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Corrupt-a-wish

singner

Guaranteed. You don't get stuck in one. The maternity department turn you out as soon as you've delivered your little mistake.

I hope Jabez has an understanding Daddy.

Granted. Apart from everybody who reads this board and all their friends, and their friends friends, it's a complete secret.

I hope this doesn't spoil your chances with Prince Harry.

Granted. Apart from everybody who reads this board and all their friends, and their friends friends, it's a complete secret.

I hope this doesn't spoil your chances with Prince Harry.

Granted, this will not spoil your chance with Prince Harry, and you will infact, make a lot of real true, and hairy froggy princes together

I hope Freswith will teach the hairy frog princes to be good kissers because they will need it!

Granted; Freswith understands Julia, but all too well.

I hope that Julia realises that the snark she is teasing is in fact a boojum, and she is about to quietly fade away.!

Granted; Freswith understands Julia, but all too well.

I hope that Julia realises that the snark she is teasing is in fact a boojum, and she is about to quietly fade away.!

Granted, julia understands that this, before so welldefined creature the frog/toad Freswith is now a snark, and of its worse kind that makes pee ple fade away.

I wish Freswith will manage to keep away from the police snark dogs.

• 5 weeks later...

Granted your back is no longer physically sore. But the backs of all those you interact with are now sore, and due to their incessant whining about their sore backs, your back develops phantom sympathetic pain.

I wish Doctors would stop acting like walking pill dispensaries.

Guest Baby Tiana

Granted, you get something tasty to eat but it gives you food poisoning.

I wish I didn't feel so awkward around close friends that I rarely get to see.....

Guest Baby Tiana

Granted, but your wish fails to make it through processing in the wishing office of the Genie

I wish my room was cleaned and polished up nicely for my own enjoyment.

Granted, it's all cleaned up and polished, and now a dirty, scruffy kid like you is kept locked out of it.

I wish I had Baby Tiana around to clean and polish my lilypad.