LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Corrupt-a-wish

singner

Granted, you have lashings of Vault and you drink it. You are then admitted to hospital with acute Vault poisoning and cirrhosis of the liver.

I wish Jabez a fine new liver. And some onions.

Granted and their ITLAP spirit never went away.

I wish I could train as a ninja.

Granted, you are allowed to get on the train dressed as a ninja, but the other passengers laugh at you so much that you start crying and wants to get off the train.

I wish Jabez doesn't mind walking home after dark when no one can see how silly she looks dressed as a ninja.

Granted. Jabez doesn't mind walking home after dark dressed as a ninja, but she does mind being run over by a wheelchair recklessly driven at high speed by Juliabam.

I hope the police deal kindly with Juliabam despite her appalling record of dangerous wheelchair-driving.

Granted. The police deal kindly with Juliabam but as punishment, they add weights to the wheels of her wheelchair, causing her to work harder and go slower.

I hope that Juliabam gets stronger quick.

Granted. The police deal kindly with Juliabam but as punishment, they add weights to the wheels of her wheelchair, causing her to work harder and go slower.

I hope that Juliabam gets stronger quick.

Granted, I grow stronger quick, infact I grow so strong so quick that I feel the urge to demonstrate it and rams a fist onto Jabez head so he now have to observe the world from the inside of his navel.

I wish Jabez doesn't mind the smell down there!

(It's so good to see Juliabam back to her old self. It restores my lack of faith in human nature)

Granted, Jabez doesn't mind the smell so much as the unwanted sex-change.

I hope Juliabam can overcome her lactose-intolerance and drink of the milk of human kindness.

(It's so good to see Juliabam back to her old self. It restores my lack of faith in human nature)

Granted, Jabez doesn't mind the smell so much as the unwanted sex-change.

I hope Juliabam can overcome her lactose-intolerance and drink of the milk of human kindness.

Granted, Julia understands freswiths concerns and accepts that he wants her to become all he never achieved himself and starts sucking all that nasty tasting milk in.

I wish someone will pass freswith just a little glass of that same milk so he can feel he gets a taste of victory!

Granted, someone passes me a glass, but as soon as it touches my lips it curdles.

I hope that my natural kindness will suffice - at least as far as Juliabam is concerned.

Granted. Freswith's kindness does surface, however, kindness can be a real 'killer'.

I hope Freswith isn't 'too' kind.

Granted and hmm..don't worry that will never happen :P:) unfortunately you will find yourself needing an overly friendly amphibian to be able to cross the next river if you wish to get to the land of nowhere else ever seen, and live happily ever after with 100 virgin mermaids by your side to pour you fermented honey and serve you magic mushrooms.

I wish you will atleast get to live for a bit longer happy or not :)

Granted. I know exactly how long I will live, except that my ability causes interruptions in the timing of other people's deaths. Some die earlier and some die later due to this.

I wish I had a Kit-Kat. :P

Granted. I know exactly how long I will live, except that my ability causes interruptions in the timing of other people's deaths. Some die earlier and some die later due to this.

I wish I had a Kit-Kat. :P

Granted you had a kit kat, and you thought you had left it on the kitchen table. But when you went to get it you found it was gone. A rat had stolen it and left you with nothing but rat poop to lighten up your day.

I wish Jabez will not throw up after that little snack.

Granted, Jabez doesn't throw up; it all gos the other way - over Julia.

I hope Julia doesn't mind being hosed down by the Fire Brigade before she's allowed in the house.

Granted, Julia doesn't mind being hosed down by the topless oiled Chippendales lookalike firemen and invitres them in to the house to controll her bed for hidden flames.

I wish Freswith doesn't get all too jealous.

Granted. Freswith doesn't find the Chippendales attractive, and though Julia may be a charmfull little armfull, I suspect she is a dreadful little bedfull.

Brother Freswith wishes to be given chastity...but not just yet.

Granted. Freswith doesn't find the Chippendales attractive, and though Julia may be a charmfull little armfull, I suspect she is a dreadful little bedfull.

Brother Freswith wishes to be given chastity...but not just yet.

Granted, Freswith was not given chastity right then, but now, the penile chastity clamp is welded shut and you will not be given the oportunity to erect again before you meet the iron saw maiden of your life.

I wish, for his own sake not for humanity, that Freswith updates his profile on the blacksmith dating site...

Granted, Freswith meets a lady angle-grinder and is happy ever after.

I wish Julia would reactivate her Photobucket account, or at least refresh her boring logo.

Granted, Freswith meets a lady angle-grinder and is happy ever after.

I wish Julia would reactivate her Photobucket account, or at least refresh her boring logo.

Oh my dear I need stronger glasses, I just read it as he met his angel grinder.. but uhm ok.. I gues they have all sorts of persons in heaven...

Granted, Julia updates her logo.. Wait..that's what she just did, sorry, must wait another long time before wish be granted...

I wish Freswith had not died and gone to heaven to meet his angel grinder yet.. (oh god what am I doing, I should be having a party...) :whistling:

Julia is fine and throughly enjoyed dumping poor Freswith onto the floor. (this is the origin of the occasional reports of rains of frogs)

I hope I can hitch a lift back from Julia's hovel in the seediest part of Glasgow, and don't get robbed on the way.