LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Corrupt-a-wish

singner

Granted, But the wish that was made was not clean enough for the people on this board.

I wish it snowed in Florida.

Granted, it snowed in Florida. Infact... it still does, but you suffer from a special type of snowblindness which means you will never be able to see snow. So while you think it's a nice sany beach, everybody else are looking at snow in meters thivkness.

I wish to give this wish to somebody else!

Granted. You give your wish to me, and of course I misuse it....

1.) I wish Julia would send me a kiss....

2.) As a result of that kiss I resume my proper human form as a handsome prince.

C'mon Julia! It's your wish after all!

Granted, have fun burning to death.

i wish for better inspiration that is relevant.

Granted relevant inspiration comes to all of us, to always ruin your wishes because it's good fun!

I wish abrera will let somebody else answer this post!

Granted, I will, here is the little voice in my heads take on things.

You got ruined by both of us answering.

I wish for this little voice to stop.

Granted it stopped, the little voice is you brain, it makes up all you are, think, say, and will ever be. When ones little voice stops you also stop existing. You are no more, and the fact that you were able to read this, is only due to nerves..like when a chicken runs without it's head..well maybe not such a good analog in your case since it appears you have been able to do that for years already!

I wish to have another wish sometime!

Granted. Julia joins AA, but after the welcoming party the whole branch resigns declaring that Julia has driven them to drink.

I wish that I had a large dram of whisky nd a mince pie..... Oh look...I've got one!.....

Goodnight all!

Granted you have it, whatever it is, but it's stolen and when the police sees it they arrest you for having stolen goods. This is the third time you get caught crossing the lines of the laws and because of strange rules over there in USA it means you have to be executed- The judge decides you must die by decapitation, and to set an example, he also decides that you must do the dacpitation by yourself with a razorblade. Failure to follow it through, like if you should happen to die before your head falls clean off, will result in heavy sanctions towards your teddy bear collection.

I wish to tie giant helium balloons to abrera, to see how high he can fly!

Granted. You tie lots of balloons on him, he flies right up into the airway and collides with an airliner. He then falls 30,000 feet...onto you!

I wish my new pants would arrive.

Granted, you have anosmia.

I wish for lunch to cook faster.

Granted your lunch is served in smaller portions so they cook faster in the microwave oven. But, the smaller portions means you don't get enough to eat, and within a month you die from hunger.

I wish I didn't have to kill so many pee ple in this game !