LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Corrupt-a-wish

singner

Granted; unfortunately the rats then leave the sinking banks and their fleas infect all the rest of us.

I wish the Euro would finally collapse before I go on holiday.

Granted. The Euro collapses. Inflation goes through the roof, and as a result, you can afford to buy nothing.

I wish for the destruction of all monetary units.

Guest babyturtle

Granted but anything that has values is now mine and only mine

I wish that i could have one of those little house that have like a bunk and a little desk and stuff

Granted, however your little cabana does not have running water, there is a public showerhouse 5 miles from you.

I wish I had a hot babysitter to diaper me.

Granted but the baby sitter is a Zombie that had been caught on fire and it melts the diaper.

I wish Terry had a fire extinguisher

Granted, but the sand is quicksand. Rescues turtle.

I wish he can find some real sand to play in.

Granted. Everyone is allowed to act like toddlers for at least two hours a day, diapers and all. Downside? The play diapers are so big you will have to buy new pants.

I wish the new pants are not that expensive.

Granted. The pants cost absolutely nothing. Unfortunately, that is because they are made of the same special fabric as the Emporor's New Clothes.

I hope TMZ does not publish any photographs of people wearing those pants.

Granted, your garage looks like a giant garbage can. You get a real beater to go along with it. But hey, you own it free and clear.

I hope the solar eclipse will be spectacular tonight!

Granted. We saw that coming. More precisely, Nostradamus saw that coming, but he forgot to tell us.

I wish that the moon exploding doesn't throw the earth out of its orbit around the sun.

GRANTED: But the earth stops rotating and we're left in perpetual darkness on our side of the planet.

I wish that the sun wasn't so hot during the summer.

Granted. The sun is not so hot during the summer. Unfortunately, since you took up residence in the freezer, you now must deal with an overwhelming case of frostbite.

I wish that frostbite is not what happens when a person is bitten by Robert Frost.

...and I will corrupt it. You never get anything else ever again.

I wish that people would appreciate my warped sense of humor a lot more than they do now.

Guest *~Andi~*

WISH GRANTED..... People appreciate your warped sense of humor....

Unfortunately, they never take anything you say literal ever ever ever again, and you are forever looked upon as 'the clown'

I wish that I could stay asleep at 3am instead of waking up every morning and then being tired all darn day...

Granted, however you get massive bowel movements at this time. You wake up in a dirty diaper at 6 am. Hope you enjoy it!

I wish Andi's shower is thorough!

I wish Andi's shower is thorough!

Granted, but she uses all the hot water. Cold shower for you!

I hope your cold shower is enjoyable and you don't catch pneumonia.