LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Corrupt-a-wish

singner

Granted! He is pooped on by a thousand angry birds who were mad because you managed to duck in the nick of time. They are looking for you :)

(No one else has had the courage to say this) I wish calories were unicorns!

Granted: calories are now unicorns. Unfortunately, as a result, every person who eats anything is required to get emergency surgery in order to survive to pricks of the horns to their insides.

I wish to have a pet leprechaun which would always bring me gold.

Granted, you have a pet leprechaun who always brings you gold- but the gold he brings is in marshmallow form, like the ones in Lucky Charms cereal, and he won't stop singing the song over and over. "hearts stars and horseshoes, clovers and blue moons...!" :lol:

I wish I wasn't so tired!

Granted, you injest a South American concoction similar to coffe only 90x more potent. You start screaming like a monkey and bouncing off the walls. Everyone stares at you, and you are kept in a rubber room until your dose wears off. But at least you get to wear THICK diapers and plastic pants!

I wish my research project would go much faster!

Granted, your research projects goes much faster. In fact, the funding for it has been cut off altogether. It's over.

I wish for terryfighter to find new work soon.

Granted. They get there already. Unfortunately, they were stolen by an unsuspecting thief who through them out once discovering what they were.

I wish that BigBabyGurl30 is sent a proper replacement for the stolen goods.

(I have actually found a part time job :) )She was, only the manufacturer made her try all 30 at once!

I wish it were legal to throw waterballoons at people who drive while talking on their cellphones, and or shaving!

Granted. Actually, there is nothing illegal about doing that, terryfighter. Unfortunately, as a result of attacking water balloons, several car crashes occur, and it is found that terryfighter is the sole person responsible for such events. As a result, everybody sues terryfighter, and wins.

I wish that terryfighter's part-time job pays sufficiently to cover the legal bills and the judgments awarded from the lawsuits.

Granted, my job is unable to pay for the lawsuits. I hire a lawyer, who speaks so fast that the judge dies of an anyeurism, in self defence I am held not responsible.

I wish no one would see the bulge that six cloth diapers make under a pair of jeans.

Granted, lovelylittle, your plushies talk to you, however they sing klingon drinking songs as well! You conclude you are insane, and sing along with Seven and The Doctor

I wish I could find a soft fuzzy adult onesie (sleeveless, legless, with didie snaps on the crotch!

granted, you find a fuzzy adult onesie, but they only make it in whatever color is the ugliest you can possibly imagine (for me it would be a trippy 70's style paisley print in various shades of neon orange, brown and lime green :o yuck!)

i really, really wish my damned fire alarm wouldn't go off any time i tried to cook anything (i pulled the battery out and it STILL goes off! ARGH!) :angry:

Granted, intead of going off while you cook, your alarm clock serenades you in your sleep, it sings Les Marsailes in German and off key.

I wish it would be acceptable to have wet and messy diapers in public!

Chubby little old ladies? Somebody has a way of killing male fantasies :)

^ Granted, Doctor Crusher beams down and treats your hand with a dermal regenerator, removing your burn, but you are enlisted to fight the borg!

Granted, I wish ^somebody* would come over here and diaper me so thickly that I would have to let her push me around in a stroller!!!! :baby:

I am more than happy to explain the presence of my sexy babysitter, and the guys high five me who think it is sexy as hell, especially since you have permed your hair for the occasion, and are wering a feminine, flowing midlength skirt, and an argyle pink and black sweater!! The guys go around begging the girls to diaper them as thickly as you have diapered me, and they cannot wait to get changed!!!!! The cheerleaders are disgusted, however. :thumbsup:

I wish Miss Lovelylittle would make a wish!!

Granted, I give you eight pumpkin pies, but this comes at a price: you must receive two creampies in the face for each pie!!!

I wish I could be there to see you get pied!!

Granted: terryfighter is there to see lovelylittle get pied. Unfortunately, they all miss lovelylittle and all of them hit terryfighter, and only some land on your face. ;)

I wish that somebody other than me has to clean up the mess as a result of terryfighter's wish being granted.