LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Corrupt-a-wish

singner

Granted. You now have preppy clothes. However, due to an error in the ordering process, these clothes were designed for a cow. Wearing them puts you in severe contortions which are very uncomfortable for you, and once you get them on, you are unable to figure out how to get them off.

I wish for photographic memory for myself.

Granted. Now, however you have some memories that would really don't want to remember, no way to get rid of them, and they keep popping up at the most inconvenient times.

I wish that I was back in bed.

Granted, you got paid more at work. That was last year, though. This year, you are getting a severe pay cut: you are being laid off and unemployment insurance has just been rescinded.

I wish I had 100% correct premonition with regard to picking investment choices so that I would only pick fantastically profitable ones, even in times of an economic disaster, and also to be able to sell my investment choices at their highest profit points.

Granted, you know exactly what and when to buy and when to sell. Unfortunately, you lost your job, no one will hire you, have no money to invest, and nobody is willing to loan you any money as you are know for being a deadbeat.

I wish I could travel through time.

I wish some more will make up more evil things to do to abrera!

Granted, but everyone tries them out on you first.

I wish I had more time to spend on making wishes.

Granted, now the politicians are out of work because nobody believes a word out of their mouth, there is no longer any working governments, and the whole world enters a depression so bad that a single penny is more money than all people have seen in decades by the time a recovery starts.

I wish just once to actually vote for the winning President.

Granted, but the Iron Lady decides to throw her hat back in the ring, and immediately becomes the new PM. (Don't know if thats REALLY a corruption, but there you have it).

I wish that the US economy doesnt go into the crapper in the next 4 years.

Your wish would be granted, but its already too late.

I wish that by some miracle it comes out of the crapper

Granted, out of the toilet and into the sink. (That would be a local joke that would take forever to explain.)

I wish that the NHS continence service would stop being slow.

That's too evil. :diespam: That's a story told to scare children.

Granted they are now faster, but because they hurry more now, they keep letting the boxes of nappies off at your neighbours house, you neighbour thinks the packet is for him, until he opens it and see the letter adressed to you inside it.

I wish the iron lady will come back as a mummy in abreras nightmare!

Granted, unfortunately Abrera has always loved mummies and with her face covered he doesn't know she is the iron lady so he no longer has nightmares.

I wish the role plays I take part in on this board could be truly experienced.

Granted, unfortunately Abrera has always loved mummies and with her face covered he doesn't know she is the iron lady so he no longer has nightmares.

I wish the role plays I take part in on this board could be truly experienced.

Granted, you're now blindfolded, tied to the bed and being beaten with wet noodles.

I wish I could force abrera to eat the noodles after the beating of BJ :blink:

Granted, but you shall be doomed to a pathetic showbiz existence thereafter.

I wish I could stop time without any adverse affects.

Granted, you could, but noone will teach you how, because you always acts like a big baby, so they fear you'll use the power in a wrong way :D:P

I wish we could send abrera on a trip back in time, and let him be chased by a giant dinosaur, he will be scared like he never was before, never knowing the donosaur is vegetarian and only wants to play with him.

We send him back through time and he eventually mates with an ancestor of Julia.. ROFL

I wish I could see it as it happened.

Granted, you will be send back in time with abrera, unfortunately abrera has gone mad, and decides to 'corpulate' you too, so you end up being his bitch :D

I wish abrera will do it good and Thoroughly..

Granted, this is a paralell universe where you are pregnant.

I wish that Juliabam cannot corrupt this wish.

Granted, however parallel universe Julia came through the zapper when you zapped BJ over to the parallel universe where he was supposed to be pregnant.

Parallel Julia wish abrera would understand that nothing can keep a Julia from corrupting his wishes!

Granted, but Abrera doesn't care.

I wish to send everyone back to their own universe.

Granted everyone has been zapped, and they all have their own universe.. where its just them.. no one else.. eventually we will all die if someone doesn't zap everyone back to the same universe.

I wish for a grilled cheese sandwich