LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Corrupt-a-wish

singner

Granted, but it's a hologram with scent. You can see it in full detail and smell it but it only taunts you.

I wish I could stop people from trying to use tv shows to gain public acceptance of abdl.

That wouldn't be such a bad thing if it were done in the right context..... but granted. Now instead, they make a feature length film which gets national attention and subsequently gets canned and bombs, making the ABDL community perceived to be even worse than it already is now.

I wish that warm wet diapers never became cold wet diapers.

Granted, your soggy britches never ever get cold! The problem is that they get more acidic over time and can cause third degree burns if you don't change.

I wish I could be a dunktank girl!

GRANTED: But you must do it wearing a swim diaper. Wait a minute...you'd like that, wouldn't you?

I wish the parts I ordered for the sewing machine would hurry up and get here--FOR REAL!

Granted, parts arrive and they fit with your machine. Now you can start sewing... unfortunately the machine is cursed and, once you start, cannot be stopped. If not fed, machine has the power to attract cloth and sew it together. Afret cloth is finished, it moves to leather... and then to human skin.

I wish someone finds a way to raise the curse from the machine before all humanity is sewed together.

GRANTED: You trip over the cord and break it, sending sparks flying everywhere--but at least the machine stops.

I wish the machine could be taught right from wrong.

Granted. The machine COULD be taught right from wrong. However, nobody bothers to remember to teach it. Therefore, all it knows is wrong.

I wish to take a banana cream pie, and with perfect aim, throw it at the person or creature who corrupts this wish.

Granted. Unfortunately, you also get tidied up to the point where nobody recognizes you anymore, and nobody believes its you, so you lose all of your friends.

I wish for BBG30 to get a new set of friends who appreciate her new found tidiness.

Granted, but she can never visit them as she cannot find her keys or wallet.

I wish men would not wear their penises on their sleeves!

Granted. Unfortunately, all humanity dies as all males cease to exist and there is no additional procreation.

I wish that the world will exist just fine without humanity.

Granted, a new humanoid race evolves from green blooded skinks, hope you can deal with it.

I wish I could slip into little girl mode in public without flak.

Granted, you get eaten and don't have to worry about it. Good news, you were able to possess the heron before death. Now you are a frog in a bird's body!

I wish an aggressive babysitter would make me sleep in a crib!

Granted. The aggressive babysitter makes you sleep in the crib, but being so aggressive, the babysitter also decides to never let you out of the crib. As a result, you acquire a nasty case of diaper rash which ultimately kills you.

I wish I knew what the heck to wish for.

Granted. You wish to become God, and I now have a doggleganger.

I wish my doppleganger will take the blame for every prank, felony, asrson, residence toilet papering, spraypainting, public diaper messing, cat butt tattoo job, bubble bath in the fountain prank, ponzi scheme, and act of piracy on the high seas I commit! :)

Sure, he is blamed for all of those. Unfortunately, you are unrecognizable from your doppleganger and the folks with scithes and torches hang you both, just to be safe.

I wish I could find the golden pot hidden at the base of each rainbow.

Granted. You live like a king, go bankrupt, fall behind on your taxes, and go to jail.

I wish men could have more gender expression. I don't want to transition, I just want society to let me wear the occasional dress, just as women are allowed to run around in pants.

Granted. Society has no problem with this. Unfortunately, the dress you choose to wear is way too long, and you wind up tripping on the fabric, falling flat on your face, pooping your diaper, and now the every observer of this unfortunate event knows you were wearing a diaper underneath it all. Making it worse, a member of the paparazzi snaps many photographs, sends them all to TMZ, and now the whole world knows.

I wish my neighbor's dog wouldn't wake me up by barking at night.

Granted, your dog eats you in your sleep. Problem solved!

I hope women will find it cute that I want to be a diapered, pigtailed princess

GRANTED: Women find it cute, but they're all seven-foot Amazons with beards and moustaches.

I wish I could wear a diaper and my little girl clothes to work every day.