LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Corrupt-a-wish

singner

Granted: musicaddict has a refuge far from the maddening crowd. Unfortunately, that is the same place where there happens to be a lily pad in St James Park Lake with freswith.

I hope that the lily pad doesn't sink on account of it's additional occupant.

Granted, you find information about it, but since you don't trust the Weekly World News to be a reliable source of information, you continue looking for a story which sounds more plausible.

I wish to be invisible.

Granted. Now freswith lives on the planet of Venus where one rotation of that planet is equal to 5,832 hours. Unfortunately, Venus is also scorchingly hot, and there is no Sunscreen strong enough to protect a frog's skin. As a result, freswith burns up while trying to figure out how to spend all of the hours he has in a day.

I wish that my previous wish to be invisible had been more carefully thought out.

Granted, you regret it, and know what people REALLY think of you.

I wish, it was acceptable to get diarrhea diapers in public.

Granted. It is now acceptable. Unfortunately, all public restrooms have since mysteriously changed into private usage only, and terryfighter is forced to undergo a public change, where people take all kinds of pictures of terryfighter, posting those pictures all over the internet, and ruining the rest of terryfighter's life.

I hope that terryfighter has a good lawyer who can sue for the associated damages and defamation of character.

Granted. Unfortunately, you lack sufficient space on your hard drive to store the file.

I wish that I would never have to pay any kind of taxes ever again.

Granted, nothing will go wrong with this wish. However, the previous wish has caused a monsoon, hurricane, earthquake, tornado, and tsunami.

I wish that enough jobs will be created cleaning up from the mess caused by my corruption that the economy will never go back into recession again.

.Granted but Now thats the only job in the world

.. I wish that NOTHING will ever go wrong with anything and that NOBODY can Make anything go wrong with it or NOONE or something or someone or anything this wish is the perfect wish and nothing can go wrong with it and nothing can go wrong with any other wish

Granted. You start a new thread where wishes can not be corrupted. Unfortunately, that doesn't ever happen in this thread. :P

I wish that people would stop trying to create uncorruptible wishes.

Granted. The whole game becomes much too easy and all kinds of boring people take part, so it quietly dies.

I wish wetgirl would get rid of his ghastly signature. (that king of thing went stale in the mid seventies!)

Granted he will get rid of it, but since he still uses old fashioned bbs and that thing died as well in the mid eighties you will not see any change for the coming 100 or so years (unless somesone morsecodes the message to him using an old radio and a buzzer connected to a battery)

I wish froggy would be up for that task, he would love using age appropriate technology again :-D

Granted, I am indeed up to that task, but for very good reasons I use a bell, not a buzzer. Buzzers are for toads.

I wish this snow would go away.

Granted, the snow goes away. Now that all of the snow has melted, there is substantial water damage to the levy which protects St James Park Lake from becoming a sewage dump.

I wish that the smell will be easy to get rid of.

Granted: DL JAY has a life time supply of money. Unfortunately, DL JAY also becomes a miser, and so does not spend any money, and as a result, has no need for any additional money than he has already.

I wish that socks would be better made so that they never develop holes in them.

Granted. A kindly frog give underwhere a pair of socks knitted out of stainless steel threads, with vest and pants to match. Unfortunately something has to give eventually, and it is Underwhere's feet that develop the holes.

I wish I had a lottery ticket with all tonight's winning numbers on it.

Granted. You will purchase such a ticket tomorrow. However, as a result, it will not be valid for tonight's draw.

In the unlikely event that a frog should win the lottery for the following draw, I wish that he gives all of his winnings to me. :)