LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Corrupt-a-wish

singner

Granted: Julia is not abducted by alien froggys. aleyxsis, however, is not so lucky.

I wish that aleyxsis is found before any harm comes to him.

Sure, giant alien spiders find aleyxsis before alien froggies manage to hurt him and take him in their net as a bait for alien bugs. I wish aleyxsis is not too appealing as a bait.

Sure, giant alien spiders find aleyxsis before alien froggies manage to hurt him and take him in their net as a bait for alien bugs. I wish aleyxsis is not too appealing as a bait.

Granted, aleyxsis is no longer appealing in the least, and the alien bugs leave him alone. Unfortunately he is left stuck to the net and left to die.

I hope aleyxsis does not die.

Granted, aleyxsis is no longer appealing in the least, and the alien bugs leave him alone. Unfortunately he is left stuck to the net and left to die.

I hope aleyxsis does not die.

Granted he doesn't die, Julia saves him and puts tiny kissies down his pink laced panties

I hope the kisses doesn't tickle too much

Granted. the kisses don't tickle too much, just enough to make aleyxsis urinuary incontinent. (If they had tickled too much, perhaps that would have led to orgasm.)

I hope Julia likes cleaning up the mess aleyxsis just made peeing all over the floor.

Granted. the kisses don't tickle too much, just enough to make aleyxsis urinuary incontinent. (If they had tickled too much, perhaps that would have led to orgasm.)

I hope Julia likes cleaning up the mess aleyxsis just made peeing all over the floor.

Not granted, Julia calls the maid instead who happens to be wiping it up with her underwhere

I hope the pee wasn't too smelly

julia has decided to stay out of the rain .But it is only because she did not feel like putting on her gran prix rain slicks on her princess wheels

I hope julias pit crew is ok with her decsion, they can be kinda pricky !!

Granted, Julia's pit crew is ok with it this time but this is the last time. From now on Julia has to do everything her pit crew tells her.

I wish I hadn't twisted my foot this afternoon- it hurts!

Granted. You didn't twist your foot. However, you did break your neck.

I wish that the broken neck is not fatal.

Granted, Julia is very successful especially in getting everyone to watch the grand prix- by causing a massive wreck that removes all the competition- while allowing her to win the race.

I wish my neck (and foot) were healed again.

Granted your neck and foot are healed but you still are not allowed to race in the GranPrix of julia ville !( the forms are way to complicated )

Wishes Baby Brian could figure out the complicated race entry forms for the race :thumbsup:

Baby Brian could figure them out, but doesn't want to waste his time filling them out. Unfortunately, that means he can not race.

I wish for there to be another race that Baby Brian can enter.

Baby Brian could figure them out, but doesn't want to waste his time filling them out. Unfortunately, that means he can not race.

I wish for there to be another race that Baby Brian can enter.

granted, baby brain enters the human race and is now forced to learn howe to walk upright and use a fork for eating and not throwing poo on the caretakers, he is however still allowed to wear a nappy all places where they have carpets on the floors

I wish baby brain will not poke himself in the eye with that fork

Granted. Just to be different he pokes Julia in the eye.

I hope Julia's simian bodyguard is gentle when he beats Baby Brian into a pulp.

Granted. We change the subject. We also change the verb, the preposition, and the noun. Unfortunately, that makes this conversation impossibly difficult to follow since it never stays on topic.

I wish, somehow, to understand the conversation anyway.

Granted. You go on a special comprehension course run by Julia, and as a result you understand the game. Unfortunately the side-effect is that you go completely mad and insist that Julia is a Mongolian turnip.

I hope Julia likes what they do to turnips in Mongolia.

Granted. Julia loves what they do to turnups in Mongolia. It is for that reason that she has sent freswith there as her representative.

I hope FedEx has no qualms about shipping frozen dinners made of turnip and frog worldwide.

Granted, FedEx makes an exception for all food items but they cost 10 times as much to ship. As a result the frozen dinners never get shipped.

I wish Julia would allow freswith to return the USA.

• 2 weeks later...