LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Corrupt-a-wish

singner

Granted, my boots have spikes on them. Unfortunately, while standing for a prolonged period at the bar, I find my boots have nailed themselves to the pine floor.

I wish I was back on my nice safe lilypad.

Granted. You are back on your nice safe lilypad. Unfortunately, Julia has also taken up residence there and agreed to pay you rent, but it really isn't worth it because she keep rolling over your legs with her wheels.

I hope freswith knows a good surgeon capable of installing prosthetic limbs.

Granted. You are back on your nice safe lilypad. Unfortunately, Julia has also taken up residence there and agreed to pay you rent, but it really isn't worth it because she keep rolling over your legs with her wheels.

I hope freswith knows a good surgeon capable of installing prosthetic limbs.

Granted freswith finds a surgeon/ robotics engineer who can install powerlegs on freswith, capable of kicking underwear all the way to pluto

I hope underwear is a fast learner, I heard plutonians should have a very difficult language and he might wanne be saying get me outta her fast, fast.

Underwhere is indeed a fast learner, and can scream for mercy in five languages and run away in fifteen more.

I hope he makes it back as far as the Moon.

Granted, Underwhere gets to the moon with plutonian's help. There, he is engaged by Lunatics as psychiatrist and has plenty of success thanks to his large field experience with Freswith & Juliabam and his perfect knowledge of Lunatic language. Unfortunately, Lunatics pay him in stones.

I hope Underwhere finds a good use for Moon stones.

Granted, Underwhere gets to the moon with plutonian's help. There, he is engaged by Lunatics as psychiatrist and has plenty of success thanks to his large field experience with Freswith & Juliabam and his perfect knowledge of Lunatic language. Unfortunately, Lunatics pay him in stones.

I hope Underwhere finds a good use for Moon stones.

Granted, underwear learns to boil soup on a rock, and his canned version sells millions back n earth turning him into a very wealthy man. Unfortunately it costs more than he owns to either transport the money to him, or transport him back to the money, so all he can do is to sit back and hope he one day will have enough for the trip to atleast break even.

I wish underwear breaks evenly

Underwhere breaks evenly, but is glued back together by the famous Lunatic Juliabam with her special Frog's Leg Glue.

I hope Julia hasn't used the last of it.

Granted. Freswith gets it together with Julia and the resultant explosion shatters the world.

I hope I manage to escape back to Arcturus before the world ends.

Granted, unfortunalely Arcturus is infested with Julia's clones and so also Arcturus gets shattered to pieces soon.

I hope no more of Julia's clones infest the known universe.

Granted, but the unknown universe consists of so much greater space than the known universe, so when Julia's clones take over the unknown universe, it's at least ten times as bad for the rest of us.

I wish that quantum physics allowed me to be in multiple places at once so I could watch the clones take over the unknown universe in real time.

Granted, You can be in all places at once. Space and time are an unicum, so You are also present in each instant, everywhere. All the space and time is occupied by You and nothing else exists out of You.

We all worship You, pray You, curse You.

Goodbye, see You at the end of Eternity for the final judgment.

I wish You did not place the knowledge tree in the Garden to tempt us with its forbidden fruits.

Granted. Forbidden fruits are now flown in daily from Mexico. I'll have another one, thank you.

I wish that serpent would come back and give us some more ideas.

Granted. The serpent comes back and bites freswith. That idea is appealing to the rest of us, so we all decide to have a freswith barbecue.

I hope the outdoor grill has enough gas to cook the main course completely.

Granted, the outdoor grill gets enough gas, but the main course gets overcooked.

I wish I had a fish that liked to make chicken dish.

Granted you have your fish, but the food it cooks is all watered out due to the underwater cooking

I wish this would develop in a new direction

Granted. This develops in a new direction. However, as I am perpetually poor with navigational skills, I can not tell you what direction it has gone to. Perhaps it is even going around in circles.

I wish for a GPS to assist me with my navigational challenges.

granted you have a GPS bout as you know it leads you in circles

i wish underwhere had a gps that acutually the wicked and the evil government had no idea were underwareware was !(i spelled your name wrong for security purposes !)

granted you have a GPS bout as you know it leads you in circles

i wish underwhere had a gps that acutually the wicked and the evil government had no idea were underwareware was !(i spelled your name wrong for security purposes !)

Granted the government doesn't know where underwear (spelled correct on purpose) is, but neither does underwear himself so he ends up feeling very lost

I wish the gps bateries lasts for a very long time :D:P

Granted, The GPS batteries last a long long time, because Underwhere Incorporated (spelled correctly) produces the batteries in conjunction with the Energizer bunny. Unfortunately, the Energizer bunny was recently found dead having been struck by lightning. Dumb luck.

I wish the Princess of Wheels to give the Energizer Bunny a proper eulogy.

Granted. Julia connestct jump leads to the Energizer Bunny and give it the shock of its life, renergising it.

I wish the wretched Energiser Bunny would stop its infernal din and let me get back to sleep.

the energizer bunny stops it 's infernal din ! but it's alarm keeps going off like a cheap smoke alarm !

wishes for a fire alarm that would put out it's own fire ! before the freswith fire dep got too it

As far as I know, the freswith fire department would never get to it, so a fire alarm putting out its own fire is certainly more likely. Therefore, granted, except that when the fire alarm puts out the fire, it forgets to turn the water off once the fire is extinguished, thereby created a flood with twice as much damage as the fire created.

I wish for some sympathetic insurance adjusters to give very generously on the fire insurance and flood insurance claims.

Granted, you get some very sympathetic loss-adjusters, but your next-year's premium is hiked up to the point you can't afford to insure your house.

I hope Underwhere doesn't plan any more convenient fires.

The insurace adjusters give freswith his money ! .But claim a2000.000 deductable and fresmoves from the pent house to the lily pad where his insurace is much cheaper

wishes fes could get lily pad insurance ! he stiil owes me lol

!!