LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Corrupt-a-wish

singner

granted, you have a new car.. insurance costs 1k a month and gas has risen to 15 bucks a gallon.

I wish for independence from foreign oil.

Granted, you get independence from foreign oil, but domestic oil has equally high prices.

I wish I had a fairy godmother.

Grantd. She is quite nice and always there when you need her to be. Unfortunately, that is never the same time as when you want her to be there, and she gets to be very annoying.

I wish for MY fairy god mother to like me.

Granted. Your fairy godmother likes you. Unfortunately she is now senile and casts a spell which turns you into a pumpkin.

I hope underwhere likes pumpkin.

• 2 weeks later...

granted, but while inside the room you lock yourself in without the key to get out.

I wish for a drink from Outback steakhouse called The Wallaby Darned.

Granted, but the wallaby was not too fond of this idea, so dlb got trampled by the wallaby.

I wish for conjoined twins to be a more common occurrence in the world, without the negative medical effects often common to such people. (I think life would be so much more interesting this way.)

Granted. Now, the majority of the people in the world are conjoined twins without medical problems. You, however, are still a singular person and everything is made for conjoined twins, and not singular people.

I wish the news was actually as described on the Daily Show.

Granted. The BREAKING NEWS headline has been permanently broken. It is now being replaced with a NEWS WE KNEW TEN YEARS AGO headline instead.

I wish tio have a fantastic memory, such that I would never forget anything ever again.

GRANTED: You remember everything but don't have time to get anything done because you're thinking all the time.

I wish there were six (make that seven) Saturdays in every week.

granted, but you go crazy cuz you are always busy and active on saturday.

I wish when there is an earthquake on madrid fault that i'll be safe.

Granted; you will be safe, but the tsunami generated in Lake Michigan backs up your drainage system and floods your house with raw sewage.

I hope dlb has a good supply of deodorant.

granted, i have plenty of deodarant.. but i honestly never use it because i never sweat.

I wish i could sweat, then i wouldnt overheat so easy.

You obtain one. Unfortunately the original owner signed it on the back and so you are arrested for robbery.

I hope dlb has a sympathetic judge.

granted, he even gives me a job

I wish my sis in law would get another job for a few months longer before baby due in november.

Granted. dlb's sis in law gets another job for a few months. Unfortunately, the additional workload and stress causes a miscarriage.

I wish that i could say :censored: without it being censored.