LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Corrupt-a-wish

singner

Granted: But I'm the driver. Remember that I drive a 1972 Volkswagen with a top speed of about 71 miles per hour.

I wish the automobile engineers would come to me for advice before they build any more new cars.

Granted. They come to BabyJune for advice before building any more new cars. Unfortunately, BabyJune's suggestions make cars even worse than they are now.

I wish to break the world record (on the planet earth) for high jump.

You break the world record. However, you fail the steroid test afterward and they revoke your status as record holder.

I wish they'd replace athletes with robots and make them try to destroy eachother while trying to play the sports they're replacing the athletes for.

Guest Baby Tiana

Granted, but things get out of hand and now the robots are chasing after the human crowd, trying to skin them like the animals they are!

I wish I get my packages in the mail tomorrow...or at least by thursday!!

Granted. Unfortunately, that leaves fewer millionaires to play professional sports for a living, which means fewer tax dollars get collected, which means fewer employees are working for countries, states, cities, and towns, and as a result, a world economic depression which lasts for a million years begins.

I wish dinosaurs ruled the earth again, instead of stupid humans.

Granted. Dinosaurs rule the earth and farm humans as a food resource.

I hope underwhere is well-fleshed and is put to stud rather than sent to slaughter.

granted, but he produces offspring better than himself and they end up eating him anyway.

I wish for mercy ftom the dino-rulers.

Granted. You receive mercy from the dino-rulers. However, everything else is completely destroyed, so you live a destitute life.

I wish that all children in foster homes find wonderfully loving families.

Granted. You get issued with one "Damien", a small boy who is possessed by the devil, and he turns you into a penguin.

I hope underwhere likes fish.

Granted. I like fish, but I like it so much that I purchase way too much of it to eat for myself. I send the rest to freswith, and it has long since spoiled before it arrives.

I hope freswith knows how to clean up rotten fish.

Granted. You can have as much beer as you want. In fact, that is all you will get to drink ever again.

I wish that terrorism never existed.

Granted. Tax authorites and governments also cease to exist as a result. Everyone lives happily ever after.

I just wish there was someone to pay the firemen.

Granted. freswith has been appointed to pay the firemen, and also the police. All of them give freswith a sincere thank you by having a lunch of primarily frog legs.

I hope the food tastes good.

granted it did taste good, i tried em for first time last night.. now i vwant MORE..

Once again i wish that my bro will bring a caramel frappe home when returns from walmart.

Granted: you understand infantalism completely. Because of that understanding, you now want absolutely nothing to do with it ever again.

I wish BabyJune becomes incontinent, so the understanding of infantalism would become irrelevent anyway.

Granted. You get a bigger room, but the room is so enormous that you get lost inside, and are never able to find your way out again.

I wish that dlb has a compass so dlb might be able to find his way out anyway.

Granted. Your hair doesn't grow at all. In fact, it falls out completely, all of it.

I wish I could ride atop an elephant.

Granted You get to ride atop an elephant.... but sadly its a horny elephant and its mating season so this happens click me!

I wish for a newer car that has no issues to it.