LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Corrupt-a-wish

singner

Granted, there is a lay out of alphabet blocks that spells train mystically appear in front of you :P

I wish for some ice-cream, wait I already had that just now, oh well wish away :P

Granted! One application of Freswith's Patent Reindeer Poop Deodouriser will guarantee to remove all the smell from your unfortunate accident.

I just hope you can afford the £100 it costs

Granted, and my aim is true: You just got a pie in your face. It was blueberry pie, and what did not land in your mouth (which was most of it) landed on your clothing, staining the clothes terribly.

I wish for frogs and toads to finally live at peace with each other, happily ever after.

Granted, a sexy frog appears in front of you (its spring and mating season but only for frogs) :P

I wish freswith would just get a room to do his "THING"

Granted: here is your train ticket. Unfortunately, all rail worker just went out on strike, and the ticket is useless without an operating train.

I wish that people who are schizophrenic only hear positive voices.

Granted. The schizo's hear all positive voices. but these voices were positive ideals of such famous peoples as Hideki Tojo, Joseph Stalin, Adolph Hitler, and my personal favorite lloyd C. Blankfein. Not only does this encourage them to cleanse the world of all undesirables, it gives them an insanely dedicated armed force, massive numbers, and Advanced technology. also, they all become obscenely rich and dabble constantly in global assholery. Within 2 months every living thing on the planet is dead and the planet is no longer inhabitable. good job.

I wish to volunteer for the upgrade program.

Granted you do the course, and impress the examiners so much that you get a fine new job as the Chief Village Idiot for the whole of Saginaw. You would have got the Detroit job if only you hadn't turned up for the interview.

I wish Acemanner would get a less irritating video for his signature.

granted, you thinked of a wish but then you hit your head on the wall and forgot about it :P

I wish you all a happy new year :P

Granted, it cost much much more cause oil prices just went up :P

I wish the only school there is was play school :P

Granted. Teenbaby has luck. The Army conscripts him and posts him to a suicide battalion in Afghanistan. (So much safer than running a play school!)

I hope Lanthey manages to jump her hoops, or she will be joining Teenbaby