LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Corrupt-a-wish

singner

Guest Baby Tiana

Granted, I spiffy up your lily pad, but being the kind person I am, I try to make you a nice dinner but end up burning down your lily pad. :(

I wish I knew how to work the new double oven.....

Granted, you become an expert at the double oven and manage to feed all of us without burning down the forum.

I wish I could remember where I put the insurance policy for the lilypad...

Granted you can, but the other member's thinking them blocked, means they won't show up, so not even you can see them.

I wish I had a good idea for a new subject to make fun with Freswith about. Maybe I could make fun of his long sticky tongue.

Granted, you now dance with wild abandon, but people look mildly embarrassed when they see you do it. :D

I wish I had telekinesis.

Under normal circumstances you would have had your wish granted and would have had telekinesis by now, but you didn't follow the postings, and instead of granting mw my wish, you granted AAbrera his wish a second time and cheated me for mine, so instead of granting your wish you will now have to use tremendous physical force to move any object, even folding a piece of paper will drain you so much for energy that you will be out of service for the rest of the day.

I wish to have my wish granted!

Under normal circumstances you would have had your wish granted and would have had telekinesis by now, but you didn't follow the postings, and instead of granting mw my wish, you granted AAbrera his wish a second time and cheated me for mine, so instead of granting your wish you will now have to use tremendous physical force to move any object, even folding a piece of paper will drain you so much for energy that you will be out of service for the rest of the day.

I wish to have my wish granted!

(So I forgot to press the 'last post' button *sheepish grin*)

You wish to have your wish granted has been granted, but turns into an endless cycle of wishes fulfilling themselves, leading to a catastrophic instability in the time space continuum that leads to Dr. Who to perform the drastic action of editing you from existence.

I still wish to have telekinesis. :P

wish not granted, you can't wish for the same thing twice in a row (my own rule)

I wiah the bug will have a new wish or be snapped by freswiths tongue (sorry freswith, I'm not trying to hurt you, see it as a sort of protein shake)

wish not granted, you can't wish for the same thing twice in a row (my own rule)

I wiah the bug will have a new wish or be snapped by freswiths tongue (sorry freswith, I'm not trying to hurt you, see it as a sort of protein shake)

I wish Juliabam would stop making up new rules. (I think I just corrupted the last wish and made mine in the same go. :P )

(Ziiipppp - Gotcha!....Yuuuckkkk! .... Ptui.... Horrible Bug!)

Granted Julia, after threat of legal action, refers to the trust document and realises that even she cannot change the rules.

I wish Julia gets a better lawyer.

granted she would explain, but the bad batch you just gave her was very toxic and had tons of heavy metals in them, so now she lay sick in hospital unable to speak.

I wish Jabez will say he is very sorry for giving Tiana toxic colours and send her flowers evry day she is in hospital.

(aaacccckkk! how terrible! :crybaby: Sorry Tiana, didn't mean to put you in the hospital!)

GRANTED! Jabez is verrry sorry and apologizes profusely and even sends many bunches of flowers! However, in utter grief over the pencil incident, Jabez gets hit by a Ford F150 after leaving the hospital.

I hope Tiana sees how sorry Jabez is for putting her in the hospital. :(

Tiana accepts Jabez' apology, but only after striking her over the head with a knotted hospital towel.

I hope Jabez makes a full recovery and doesn't have to pay for the damage done to the Ford F150.

Granted, however the driver of the F150 becomes Jabez' stalker.

I hope Tiana recovers quickly.

Granted Tiana recovers quickly but she have forgotten which colours she like the best so now she paints evrything in rainbow pattern

I wish Jabez will either get rid of her stalker or befriend him and ultimately marry him

Jabez marries her stalker, but then he goes off stalking other women... (in between rounds of golf)

I hope Jabez has a good lawyer.

Jabez has a good lawyer, so good that he convinces her to sue freswith for millions for being scary, and wins!

I hope Freswith finds a hidden treassure in the pond