LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Corrupt-a-wish

singner

Granted... problem is, there will always be people who want to "nicely" punch others in the face.

I wish I was a four year old girl in real life, but that I kept my knowledge and intelligence.

Granted but too many people use it and mac becomes the new linux.

I wish I had Quincy cross. (Sue me bleach is on)

The Angel of Hope,

Alice

Granted you have Quincy cross.. but you also have herpes on your lips, cataract, scoliosis and a very violent and jealous spouse who will beat you up and down if you just as much as think of looking at anybody else!

I wish pee ple would be more carefull with their wishes, it hurts to see all these nice pee ple be hit by all this bad stuff!

Granted. People are very careful with their wishes, and get lawyers to compose them so there are almost no weaknesses, and the game dies through lack of interest.

I wish that the shortest day will pass and we will see the return of daylight.

Granted, the day passes so quickly you missed it and daylight became too much as the sun supernovas.

I wish we manage to get off the planet before the sun consumes it.

Granted, we manage to build enterpriseIV right before the earth is consumed, but we have too much overweight to be able to take off, so we have to leave BJ back on earth.

I wish that BJ will be covered in tefal and that stuff they use on the underside of the spaceshuttles.

Granted, BJ is covered in Polytetraflourethylene and ceramic tiling, but becomes the exhibit of the year at the Guggenheim as a result, and is purchased by Paris Hilton for use as a draught-excluder.

I wish Julia would let us see the sweet kind lady that really lurks below the Gorgonic exterior.

"Like a Gorgon, but without the attendant myth!".... Oscar Wilde on Henry Clay Pierce's daughter Pearl

Granted, she tastes like sugar.

I wish my bro could find me a good present without me telling him what.

Granted he finds you a nice pair of concrete feet instead of the feet of snow you already have. Unfortunately they're too heavy for you to lift so you will be stuck where you are.

I hope dlb will gain enough strength to be able to move on his nice concrete feet!

Granted, but you never see it.

I wish for my last wish to be achieved.

Granted, your last wish was achieved by freswith, and you just stand there watching, and wishing you were him!

I wish abrera and freswith will swap bodies for a moment so abrera can achieve his wish!