LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Corrupt-a-wish

singner

Granted, it refills while you are still drinking and you drown.

I wish frog hunting season would start soon.

Granted, frog hunting season will start soon, but before that, frog socieety have their yearly dlb hunting day, and your hunted down, and jumped all over by millions of slimy and evil frogs.

I wish dlb will be poisonous to frogs!

Granted, dlb is indeed most poisonous to frogs, but you didn't wish that he be immune to his own poison. dlb RIP.

I wish Julia would be sweet and kind for 24 hours. (I think it would probably kill her.)

Granted, she turns into a nice gingerbread person and is eaten.

I wish for the shaming fingers of shame to point at the next poster.

Granted it points at the next poster, a poster of abrera posing naked on a bed of silk and strawberries. The shame is so hard, that abrera decides never to pose naked again, and he even decides to wear blindfold when he's showering.

I wish abrera would not feel so shamefull!

Granted, the name comes from the Celtic meaning "he who dresses in women's clothes and giant nappies"

Therefore you must be a lady, and therefore must drink wine and either become a nurse or a secretary.

I wish Bethany has a good first day as a secretary.

Granted, he will have a great first day as a vintage mahogany secretary learning to adapt to his new life as a place where pee ple sit and write letters. After a while he do however become a little bored (board) by his new stiff four legged self (shelf) and transforms into firewood and makes life hot for abrera.

I wish abrera will not be burned too badly!

Granted, but she falls.

I wish for the riots outside woolies to stop.

I wish that were true.

Ok the riots stop, but the police wants revenge and starts spraying teargas in all directions leading to a new even bigger riot. Abrera gets caught in the middle and both bullies and police beats him so much that he can recognize himself when he finally wakes from his coma 4 months later.

That were true, but Kelly found out and had you arrested for identity theft.

I wish abrera will recieve proper care while he's in coma, and that the judge will not put him in jail for his identity theft.

Your Lobster is shipped from Maine, but it takes three weeks, and it's rather rotten when ot arrives.

I wish I had a plate of Scottish Smoked Salmon. With brown bread, thinly sliced, a squirt of Lemon, and a glass of Mateus. Hungry anyone?

You do, but Scottish Smoked Salmon is not always from Scotland, it's just Smoked there. Smoked Scottish Salmon however is from Scotland. (That's actually true, it's all in the wording!!)

I wish Manchester United were relegated and Fergie put in an old people's home.

You can always tell a smoked salmon by its cough. If it coughs with a Scottish accent, then it's Scottish

Granted. Manchester United is relegated to the Old People's League, and Fergie oes with them, but they are promoted back again next season

I wish I didn't have so many Christmas cards to send...Bah! Humbug!

Granted, but nobody knows who he is.

I wish for the roast i bought to turn out perfectly cooked.

Granted it turns out perfectly cooked, but you forget to take it out when it's perfect and it ends sitting in the oven for another 5 hours until it's nothing but black dust. Hungry as you are you then decide to sniff the black dust, hoping it will help your hunger just a little bit.

I wish Mc. D. would deliver a big mac to dlb

Granted, it's a good-sized school of 3,501 fish who eat all your tadpoles.

I wish starbucks hadnt closed today.

Granted it didn't close, instead it was turned into a nursery for yucky ugly slimy toads and their tadpoles. Frm now on you can't have coffee with milk, but only tadpolejuice and french toa(d)st with ham and cheese

I wish ChrisKnight had looked more carefully at this wish before he wrote another wish without granting tihs!

Granted it didn't close, instead it was turned into a nursery for yucky ugly slimy toads and their tadpoles. Frm now on you can't have coffee with milk, but only tadpolejuice and french toa(d)st with ham and cheese

I wish Juliabam had remembered to make a wish.

Granted. She wished for a handsome frog to take her away from all that....to all this

I wish it would stop raining and the sun would shine and I could go flying.

Granted, the sun comes out. Somebody picks you up, throws you and you go flying--straight into a brick wall-SPLAT.

I wish the wall freswith hit to be cleaned and sparkly after its frog encounter.

Granted, the sun comes out. Somebody picks you up, throws you and you go flying--straight into a brick wall-SPLAT.

I wish the wall freswith hit to be cleaned and sparkly after its frog encounter.

Granted the wall will have a toad ally makeover, unfortunately the money it cost will be deducted from your paycheck.

I wish someone will pay dlb an extra large christmas bonus!

Granted, dlb gets a huge bonus of rotten Maine lobster. A whole truck load is dumped in front of his door.

I wish dlb could join me for a real Maine lobster meal.

Granted, he invites you to come and have some of his lobsters. Ofcourse this is the day he decided to become vegetarian, and you're the only one of you two that ends in the hospital with a severe case of food poisoning!

I wish BJ would have stayed in that other hospital so he wouldn't get hurt so often out in the real world.

Granted, but this hospital doesnt use diapers and forces you to use a painful catheter or mess yourself.

I wish we all could get together for a christmas abdl party.