LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Corrupt-a-wish

singner

Granted: they make another movie version of Oliver Twist. It was a high budget film with terrible acting, sets, and production staff which the production company refused to show for reviewers, and therefore sank into obscurity.

I wish to know, in advance, the winning win-place-show combination for the Kentucky Derby for the next ten years, and have the financial capacity and logistical means to wager a thousand dollars on each trifecta bet.

Granted: they make another movie version of Oliver Twist. It was a high budget film with terrible acting, sets, and production staff which the production company refused to show for reviewers, and therefore sank into obscurity.

I wish to know, in advance, the winning win-place-show combination for the Kentucky Derby for the next ten years, and have the financial capacity and logistical means to wager a thousand dollars on each trifecta bet.

Granted.. unfortunately the international gaming commity finds out, and forbids you to gamble at anything during the rest of your life.

I wish someone will just hand underwear some change so he can have food on his table even without gambling!

I wish someone will just hand underwear some change so he can have food on his table even without gambling!

Granted. He gets a dollar, wagers it on the lottery, and wins first prize, then cannot find the ticket.

I wish Julia would change her underwear, it's putting me off my food, let alone my gambling.

Granted, she changes it daily but still leaves the used ones on the floor.

I wish people wouldn't turn up late at the cinema, and then make everyone miss the movie while they squeeze past you looking for a seat.

Granted, they all turn up long before you, and get very angry with you when you squeeze past them looking for a seat, and they start a riot resulting in a public lynching of the "late" baby bethany

I wish baby bethany wouldnt have been so late!

Granted. They all stop fighting, and then start arguing again out of sheer boredom. WWIII starts within a week.

I wish I had a nice deep bomb-proof bunker under my lilypad.

granted your govenor is now not only non corupt but un coruptable, however he is a tyranical despot who rules with guns and wmd.

i wish to outlive the rest of the human race so that i can see our sucessors

granted your govenor is now not only non corupt but un coruptable, however he is a tyranical despot who rules with guns and wmd.

i wish to outlive the rest of the human race so that i can see our sucessors

Granted, you'll live to meet our sucessors, a visious flesheating bacteria that wil indulge in any flesh it meets on its way and transform it to a smelly soup. It should not be necessary to mention that you'll have a horrible and very painfull death.

I wish, for his own sake, that leafy will die like other normal human beings, and never have to worry about our horrible flesh eating sucessor bacteria!!

I have no such reservations.

Granted. Leafy dies as a holy hermit, high on the slopes of Mount Athos and thus safe from Juliabam, having spent the last decades of his life in chaste and solitary remorse and repentance.

I wish my lilypad in St James Park had central heating. It's cold tonight!

Granted, it woerks so well it cooks your little frog legs to a sweet smell and a hungry homeless man walks by rips em off and eats them.

I wish for serious prison time for Rod Blagojevich.

Granted, Rod Blagojevich is sentenced to 200 consecutive life sentences. The jailer, however, is a moron and left the key where Rod could get to it easily and unlock his cell, and is now on the run as an escaped convict.

I wish somebody would be clever enough to put Rod back in jail.

Granted. He makes it as far as London, where he seeks political asylum. In view of his outstanding dishonesty he is ennobled and raised to the House of Lords, the country's highest political asylum, where he works for a PhD in corruption under Peter (Lord) Mandelson, who has forgotten more about the subject than Rod will ever know.

I wish that Tony Blair replaces him as Governor of Illinois, since then the inhabitants will learn what crooked government is all about, he will be able to start yet another war (his sixth); and we will be rid of Bliar.

Granted... But he turn down the job say he like it better where he is and then starts a new war there.

I wish a big telesope.

Granted! A big telescope!.. but that sentence made no sence so you're left with a giant questionmark hanging over your head!

I wish the questionmark doesn't fall down on Bigs head and hurts him!

Granted; it doesn't fall down on his head and it does hurt him. He feels deeply wounded, deep down inside.

I wish Julia would relax and enjoy life, and be kind to people and frogs. Especially innocent, cute little frogs who need love.

Granted! I take ten darts, and with perfect aim, throw them at abrera, and countdown accordingly as I throw each one, "10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, 0", and then write a romantic novel about the subject of abrera and his love of darts. It becomes a best seller, and I pay no percentage of royalties to abrera for the clever idea.

I wish cell phone reception was 100% perfect 100% of the time regardless of where I was trying to make or receive a call.

Granted, but the phone is too powerful and ends up causing cancer to thousands of people.

I wish my damn starbucks wasnt closing friday.. Damn retards.