LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

To Stop Or Not To Stop

babyfur

Ok so now that I'm living at home again and my mom knows I'm an ab and accepts it things have gotten kind of strange. My mom has kind of started babying me a little. She comes into my room at noight before I go to bed so we can talk just the 2 of us. Well one night I guess she forgot that despite the sleeper and the pacifier I am pretty much an adult because she decided to tuck me in. Well now it's became a regular occurrence. In addition now she'll occassionally hold my bottle for me until I fall asleep and once or twice I swear I heard her humming a lullaby. It's all innocent, her way of making up for lost time really,(my twin brother didn't like anyone but my mom holding him when we were babies so she didn't get to really hold me or feed me or anything like that too often and she feels like we both missed out on a lot), it's just bonding but I'm starting to wonder if I shouldn't put a stop to it. Is there really anything wrong with what's going on? It's completely innocent like I said but still it's my mom there's got to be some big taboo even amonst ab's that I'm breaking here. I'm just looking for some opinions here.

personly I would say that as long as you are both ok with it and it is not effecting the rest of your relationship with her or any one else then it is ok. If she was putting your diapers on then it may be a little diffrent but all that you said is done very lovingly so if you like it and it said as though your mum likes it you should not have to stop.

If your AB side is a sexual thing for you that would change things a lot but from what you said I am guessing it is not.

Not sure how I would feel if my mum did the same to me but I have a feeling the only reason I would really not like it is if my brother and sister know.

I don't think that there is anything wrong with what is happening here. Parents and children bond with each other in different ways -- no pair of each is alike. If this is your way of bonding, there is nothing wrong with it -- in fact, IMHO, it can only serve to strengthen your relationship -- just as you theorized might possibly be the reason. Even if this "babying" continues, and perhaps increases, I don't see anything wrong with it. Without knowing the specifics of your relationship, I view it as a lovely, NATURAL, bond between a mother and her son.

Well the most important thing is how you feel about it - but honestly I think it is weird in an unhealthy way. It is not a natural bond between a mother and son at your ages to be bottle fed and have lullabies sung to you. Only you can decide the boundaries with your mother, but from where I sit - this has the feel of crossing the line - at least it would for me.

Guest Sissy Haji

Well this is a hard subject tbf, I truthly think that if your both ok with whats going on then you shouldn't change, Might I suggest that it could be more of just a shock on your part of her accapting your lifestyle as an AB?

It seems to me though as you've already said, your mother is seeing this as a 2nd chance of mothering you which is partly reason why shes accapted it.

I suggest talking to her, and explain how you feel, If you feel there needs to be limits then put them in place, but if you do that be accapting of her needs as well, she may also react the same way.

I personally think its great that your mother accapts this lifestyle tbf, my mother burst into tears and thought she did somthing wrong while i was growing up. which clearly wasn't the case but because of that I had to stop ABing mysself for a long time. for reasons I'm not going into on here.

My advice is simple, follow your heart, this is your life were talking about here, but also be carful on how you aproch this, as this will have a massive inpact on your mother too.

I don't see too much of a problem at this point. If it went any farther, I might be a little uncomfortable if it was me, but it sounds like this is helping you and your mom become closer. Its probably her nuturing reflex kicking in again, and it doesnt seem to be harmful. I wouldn't bring it up with your mother and set limits etc. unless things start to get wierd (i.e. it start affecting your daytime relationship, etc.). To her, it might feel like a rejection of her acceptance, and the effort she's making to understand you. It sounds like you have alot more accepting mother than many of us have had in this regard. If she brings it up, it might be a good idea to have a discussion about the AB world in general (if you haven't already).

As Sophie said, the taboos are incest and pedophilia, and this doesnt even come close to crossing the line. If it makes you happy, and your mom seems cool with it, I'd say don't worry about it.

Sorry I haven't been on for a few days. I've talked ith my mom about it, mostly why she would decide to do this and what sh's really getting out of it, if anything. The way I see it, it's actually a comment on how well she treated me when I was a baby. I now like to return, at least in my mind to when I was a baby, so those must have been some good times in my life. I mean would I want to relive my teenage years to relax and feel safe and secure? HELL TO THE NO. She thinks she did a poor job of taking care of me the first time and now she's trying to make up for it. Just like other people on here have said, she's being really accepting of this, and I can't believe it, it's really awesome that she's looked past how unnnatural it is and really seen how it's actually pretty harmless unlike a lot of other things I could do to unwind. And it doesn't affect my daytime relationship, we don't even mention it or really even think about it during the day.

As I said - it is up to you - but I disagree with others who say this is ok or natural. Being bottlefed by your mom at your age definitely crosses an oddness line. You can't make up for lost time and you can't change the kind of parent you were. What is next - diaper changing? Reminds me of the guys whose mother in law changes his - creepy beyond belief to me.

The taboos in the AB word are incest and being a pedophile, and your situation seems like neither.

Do what makes you happy.

-Sophie

i agree and this is what makes us look bad towards others i mean come on it even says it on the site that kids are NOT welcome here so i mean come on people get over it and move on

i agree and this is what makes us look bad towards others i mean come on it even says it on the site that kids are NOT welcome here so i mean come on people get over it and move on

Right, but we are all kids to our own parents no matter how old we become. (I'm the third of three, and my mother reminds me that no mater how old I get, I will always be 'the baby', and she doesn't mean it in any AB sort of way.) That, it seems to me, is the nature of the original poster asking this question, i.e., is anything wrong with the situation? In answer to that, I'd say "So long as the original poster is an adult and can make adult decisions for him/her self, and so long as the original poster is okay with this, and so long as the original poster's real parent is okay with this, then I see nothing wrong with it." Having said that, if somebody does cross a line, and the other person does not assert themself, then it becomes something completely different to me. The thing is that, with adults, no matter what the age of the adults, it is all about consent, whereas legally, in most places, a child could not give that consent.

To the original poster, it sounds like you are old enough to make up your own mind, and legally old enough to be permitted to do so. If you, personally, have no issues with this situation, then I am not sure the rest of us should really pass judgment on this one way or the other. In other words, whatever makes you and your mother feel good is fine with me.

• 2 weeks later...

I think that its awesome that your mom is so accepting. I think that as long as your boundaries are not crossed keep doing what is making you happy. My mom said she was ok with it then pulled a 180 and there was therapy and I had to keep hiding and be even more careful. I wish my mom was accepting as yours. personally I think you are very lucky.