LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Perfect Idea For People Living At Home

Ok, so I realized this as i went to get my new shoes in the mail. For people living at home, you can get a PO box, you can even do it at one thats not in your immediate area or just pick up at night, but there is no worry about having anybody else open it up because all they do is put a key in your box, which you take to unlock a larger locked box. Now if you have to be 18 to get a PO box im not sure, let me know if you know/find out about the age.

I've maintained PO Boxes for many years. I find them to be extremely useful for a variety of reasons:

* anonymity - I don't have to tell strangers or corporations where I really live. It's an added edge of security.

* portability - I can move to different places without having to tell all my subscriptions or friends to 'update my address'

* ease of use - The PO Box folks sign for all my packages, so I don't have to be home or present when they arrive, I can just show up and everything is taken care of for me.

* local benefits - I have PO Boxes all over the world. I can always get things shipped to me, even if the company will only ship within the state, country, etc. Then I can have the PO Box company ship my package to me wherever I am.

* privacy - The folks that run the PO Box company build their reputation on respecting your privacy, as opposed to roommates, family members, friends, or anyone else that might see or open your package.

* affordable - I think I pay on average $10/month per box. It's a drop in the bucket for the advantages. :-)

--Lex

The only problem i have experienced with p.o boxes is that a lot of online companies will no longer ship to a p.o. box, as the billing address on the card and the mailing office have to be the same, so just make sure you are ordering from a store that will ship 1. to a different address than your billing address and 2. to a p.o. box.