LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Looking For Friends Male Or Female In Texas

Hey, I'm in north central texas, and I'm looking for someone to talk to more than anything, to be perfectly honest, I've never really had a friend here, ever since I was 6 that is. Anyway, I'm 24 years old, and I've been interested in diapers most of my life, but I've had the usual love/hate relationship with them. I'm just now getting back into them a little, tho I dont wear currently, and dont know when or if I might start. Anyway, anyone who would like to talk, lemme know. Thanx.

Hey, I'm in north central texas, and I'm looking for someone to talk to more than anything, to be perfectly honest, I've never really had a friend here, ever since I was 6 that is. Anyway, I'm 24 years old, and I've been interested in diapers most of my life, but I've had the usual love/hate relationship with them. I'm just now getting back into them a little, tho I dont wear currently, and dont know when or if I might start. Anyway, anyone who would like to talk, lemme know. Thanx.

I'm up in the dallas Area, you can feel free to send me a PM if you want, I check the site once a week at most though.

• 3 weeks later...

HEY GUY IAM FROM DALLAS IAM A DL AND IAM 21 TRUFULLY IVE NEVER MET ANYONE AB DL EAITHER IVE HAD A FRIEND OR TO BUT FOR SOMEREASON THEY STOP GETTING ON , BUT YEA HOWS IT GOING GET BACK AT ME

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest silvernight_tn

Hey. I'm a TN boy, but I'm going to be traveling to Dallas for a few weeks next month. I would love to meet any other ab/dl's in the area while I'm there. Send me a message or email me.

• 3 months later...

hey, I'm from the Houston area, and would like to meet anyone in the area that are into diapers. I've always felt that I was the only one, because I can never find anyone in the Houston area that is a DL or AB. Message me here I'll answer back

• 2 weeks later...

I come up to the Texoma area every now and then. I grew up N of Dallas, and used to run around in the Sherman area.

Hey, thanx for the reply. Good to know I'm not completely alone here. If u dont mind, I'd like to chat sometime, if u want to, just lemme know.

Hey, thanx for the reply. Good to know I'm not completely alone here. If u dont mind, I'd like to chat sometime, if u want to, just lemme know.

That's cool, shoot me a pm, or a IM, I think I have them listed in my profile.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

I'm in Lubbock not too far from Texoma!

Hey, I'd forgotton about this thread, lol. You're right, lubbock isnt that far from here, my mom even went to school there. Would u mind if we IM'd sometime, maybe on messenger?

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...