LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Was Wondering About This

Diaper666

Okay after thinking about this ive noticed that with me wearing diapers 2 days a week i usually went okay when i used them for there intended purposes or what ever but what ive noticed over the last two or three weeks is that ive been able to wear at night and ive noticed that the diaper would be wet now not as much of it is sweat but pee and not enough to leak on the bed or what ever but i was wondering though if just wearing diapers to bed would cause any problems during the day or what ever...........

I'm your average bedwetter.

I wet the bed nearly every night... usually keeping the bed dry though with help from my bedtime appearal. But during the day i can go like nine or ten hours without needing a bathroom. Now i have had an accident before without being asleep, but i know for a fact that i would have no problems getting to the bathroom if i were allowed (Mommy's stopped me a few times). Personally, my bedwetting doesn't affect my daytime ability to hold it in...

Not sure if that helps?

-Sophie

well if you are consciously choosing to wet your diaper at night then no tere wouldn't be a negative consequence during the day. Your bladder would not weaken. It's the same as peeing in the woods behind a tee, it's still a voluntary act. If it is not voluntary then I would get medical attention(unless intentional like catheter or whatever)

I doubt that simply losing some of your nighttime control would have any kind of effect on your daytime bladder control. It may have some weakening effect, but I doubt it. I was a fairly consistent bedwetter in my teenage years, from the time I was 10 until the time I was 15. I wet the bed at least 2 or 3 times a week for a period of about 3 years, and less frequently after that. In that entire period of time, I never once had a daytime accident. Once I started wearing diapers again, there have been times where I have wet the bed, but never unconsciously, so I can only base my statement on what I knew growing up.

I would make sure to keep an eye on it, but I wouldn't think there would be a problem. If you are wearing and wetting consistently in the day, that might be another matter. Remember that while you're sleeping a good part of your brain is shut off, but is active while you're awake. Somtimes that makes the difference between having control and lacking it.

I'm on my feet all day at work. The fluid tends to pool in my legs because of this. I go horizontal at night and my kidneys work overtime to get rid of it. I piss out about two liters in an eight hour sleep period. If I don't wear a thick cloth diaper and pants to bed,I get up five or six times to piss. If I wear the diapers,I don't even wake up all the way-I just cut loose when I feel the urge,and fall right back to sleep.

Makes no difference in my daytime control at all. Or my night time for that matter-I never wet the bed when out of diapers. I always know when I am doing it.

But I DO wake up rested from using a diaper-so that's my nightly routine.