LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Halloween Costumes!

i jsut did a search on amazon.com under murder mystery kit andgot like 30 different ones right there...

usualy anywhere from 2-4 hours, which is perfect for a party, cause then you can always do something else after, or just have it later, etc...etc... anddepending on the character you want to be, you get to wear a dress, just maybe not a baby dress....

if you buy one from amazon, remember to clikc the banner from the dailydiapers webpage, so dd gets 5%!!!!

I researched a bit... from what i've gathered there are a lot of them that are just not good ones.

How do i find which ones dont suck?

And i dont know if i really wanna wear a dress if i'm doing a murder mystery... it seems inconvenient.

-Sophie

the whole point of wearing the dress would be to be in character.. specially if you are doing like a 1920's murder mystery, or even a 1950's if you are a woman character, you'd probably be in a dress.

In regards to 'sucking' it all depends on what type of mystery you are looking for, time period, setting etc...etc.... me i love the older ones, like 1920's... its all in the eye of the beholder.. check out other sides not just amazon... barnes and nobles, and just do a google search as well.

I would love to be Rorschach from The Watchmen however to make his costume would be effing $$expensive$$ because of stuff like the coat. I prolly won't be anything, just sit around playing StarCraft or Audiosurf or something haha!

As for the sissys out there here is someone that you could dress up as its Genesis! ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mg5EzfZH9ws

[spoiler/explanation] This is a clip from the Japanese movie "Suicide Circle." A computer hacker ("Kiyoko" or "The Bat" or girl with glasses), trying to help find out the recent high school fad going around of commiting suicide, gets caught by the "Suicide Club" and that is Genesis's "pleasure room." If you are interested in watching the whole movie just get your VLC player and go to www.dattebayo.com and download the "Naruto Shitpooden Movie 2: Suicide Bonds" torrent. Has english subs, it really is a great movie, enjoy B)

I researched a bit... from what i've gathered there are a lot of them that are just not good ones.

How do i find which ones dont suck?

And i dont know if i really wanna wear a dress if i'm doing a murder mystery... it seems inconvenient.

-Sophie

Best thing I could suggest would be to read the user reviews on any of the ones that catch your eye. Usually those are a pretty good barometer of what the experience is going to be like. Be careful though....sometimes the writers don't pay attention and there are spoilers in the reviews. Other than that, like Sarah suggested, just try to find one that would suit your interest (and that of your group). Get some ideas from them what kind of mysteries they like if you think they would enjoy going this route.

I'll just hit up a halloween store and a few department stores, get some names of things... then check a few reviews online.

Thanks for the ideas.

On the chance this plan fails... i will need a backup costume if anyone can think of anything. Or if this plan doesn't fail i'll probably spend some extra money on a girly costume anyway for later with Mommy... and i'm really liking that Sailor Mercury outfit idea.

-Sophie

[spoiler/explanation] This is a clip from the Japanese movie "Suicide Circle." A computer hacker ("Kiyoko" or "The Bat" or girl with glasses), trying to help find out the recent high school fad going around of commiting suicide, gets caught by the "Suicide Club" and that is Genesis's "pleasure room." If you are interested in watching the whole movie just get your VLC player and go to www.dattebayo.com and download the "Naruto Shitpooden Movie 2: Suicide Bonds" torrent. Has english subs, it really is a great movie, enjoy B)

Haha...I saw that movie a few years ago. Sick, sick, sick stuff.

Haha...I saw that movie a few years ago. Sick, sick, sick stuff.

haha ya. I figured it was comin up on halloween and everybody needs a good movie like that every now and again so I thought I'd introduce people to it. I put that whole spoiler thing up there because of the blatent random content of the clip but it's a great movie. There is a sequel being made too! :lol:

I love the lolita outfits... but of course I never get around to actually purchasing them... like everything else i want.

Where are you getting the outfit?

Oh, and an update...

Mommy and I searched this huge Halloween store for outfits for me, but since the "grown up" section was blocked off since it wasn't completely put together, Mommy and I found nothing too interesting. They did have a vast supply of big baby stuff though. Too bad it all sucked.

-Sophie

• 3 weeks later...

This year I'm going to be a pet wolf for a lady friend of mine furing the day. she'll be leading me on a leash with me in a full body wolf costume and I'll be following orders from her all day. That night I'm going ghost hunting, we're going to this old hospital here in town that's been non-operational for years. There was a doctor's office out back where they did abortions and when the dr. screwed up( a disturbingly common occurence, he must have been really inept) they sent the mother's to the hospital where a lot of times they bled out. it should be cool and pretty scary. Good thing I'll be wearing diapers!

I'm having a hard time coming up with my halloween costume, as i haven't dressed up in 15 years for halloween. I think while i'm at work i am going to be a serial killer/axe murderer. I'm going to wear one of those full body length plastic aprons ,the clear ones, and i'm going to wear rubber gloves, and put fake blood on the apron and wear a pair of galoshes all day at work.

But we are going to a halloween party and daddy and i need some costumes but ca't really think of anytjhing. we dont have lot sof money and dont want to just buy one of those costumes in abag thing either. and anything ab related is strictly out of the question.

Nah, it wasnt anything that interesting. We were driving on a US highway (non-interstate) in the backwoods area of Pennsylvania after dropping off a friend of ours at his house about 30 miles from the school. The deer jumped out in front of our car and we had like 10 seconds to avoid it. If we knew what we knew now, it would have been better just to hit the darn deer, but meh. We almost ended up smashing into a tree on the opposite side of the highway. Its like that GEICO commercial where the squirrel makes the guy run off the road, then goes and fist pounds with another squirrel. Hehe.

:roflmao::drive1: LOL Heeheehee, mee wiked dat one DiaperBoyKR Heehee :P

Guest Baby-British

(totally loosing control of age)

you could go as a pretty princess ballerina and have a cutie diaper on underneath a big pink fluffy too too!!!!!

oh and have a fairy wand just for the fun of it :]

On the murder mystery thing: I used to work with a group of amateur actors that did these for fund raisers. (we were for hire) We would buy a commonly available mystery and literally rewrite the whole thing with our own characters based on the skills of the actors and the group that was paying for the dinner theatre. If you had the time, you could craft the theme around DL or AB and have a great time of it. Who knows, a budding playwrite could be out there somewhere...

I haven't done one in years but remember the great fun of perfoming and screwing up lines.