LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Explain Enemas For Newb

doggybaby

I do 4, 2 liter(2 qt.) enemas ever evening between 4 and 5 O'clock the first 3 contin just soapy warm water and the last 1 is just plain water.

I have been doing this everyday for the past 4 years, I used to take laxitives, I started at around the age of 20, and enemas work so much better and faster, without any of the side effects you get from laxitives.

I do 4, 2 liter(2 qt.) enemas ever evening between 4 and 5 O'clock the first 3 contin just soapy warm water and the last 1 is just plain water.

I have been doing this everyday for the past 4 years, I used to take laxitives, I started at around the age of 20, and enemas work so much better and faster, without any of the side effects you get from laxitives.

An enema every day has got to have left you without the ability to have a natural bowel movement?

I mean I love a good flushing but everyday is way to much. Unless you have some medical reason?

The only way I could go was useing a laxitive, and after my accident, and the daily medication slowing down my insides, a natural bowel movment will never happen.

I have tried everything and this is the only thing that works, and you still can have a life, I just don't spend my days running to the bathoom wondering when the laxitive is going to stop.

And worse than that was wondering what time the laxitive was going to start, I am much more happy this way.

Here's a little guide to help you out. I use the standard two quart bag you can find at any pharmacy store like Wal-Mart, Walgreens, etc. It's a little red bag with a white hose and one or two attachments. Usually fairly cheap. Pick up some kind of lubricant.

I use enemas occassionally when I either know / want pegging from my girlfriend. I don't "mess" my diapers, so not it's purpose for me. But it does a good job of cleaning you out if done correctly.

Go home. Be ready for a sitdown moment. For me, this means a book. :) I like to shower afterward also. Wash the bag in hot soapy water before using it the first time. Rinse well. I use just plain body temp water. Run your hand under the tap, if you can feel heat or cool, adjust till you can't feel a temp difference. Fill the bag up with that water. After that, I place the bag on the floor with the tip in one hand, the hose clamp in the other. I push gently with my foot on the bag until the water squirts out the tip, the close the clamp. This prevents air getting into you.

Make sure you have the long slender straight tip attached. The other is for feminine washing. I've tried it anally, but it doesn't work for me. You can use one of two positions. You can lie on your stomach / right side with your left knee pulled up. Or you can sit on your knees, with your chest bent to the floor. This works best for me. It's easier to reach the hose clamp.

Lube the tip generously. Slide it into your rear up to the hose. Release the hose clamp partially. Let go at full force and you will cramp up. Go slowly, breathe deeply. If you start to feel a cramp, stop the hose and wait a moment. Restart when you're ready. I prefer three small sittings rather than one long one. I fill a little, go squirt it out. Fill a little more, squirt it out. Finish the bag, and squirt it out. Make sure you clean and sterilize everything.

After that, I like to shower to help relax.

Make sure you do some reading around the Internet. There's some good tips on what to do and not to do.

Have fun.

T

Wow, thats way too intense for me - believe it or not everyone can go without using an enema. Its just a matter of what you take/eat/drink. Laxatives don't always work - you need to eat a high fiber cereal with milk (FiberOne is a good choice), chocolate is also a natural laxative. Then, buy something like Metamucil ($9) and mix it with 8 ounces of water - drink and within 6-8 hours you will go. A lot of times it helps not to sit there and try though - just let it come.