LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ab/dl Store

Sorry if this topic has already been discussed, but I was curious if there is an store that stocks exclusively adult diapers/incontinence wear or an AB/DL store anywhere in the world? I would assume most spart business folk would move their business online, but ya never know! Anyone been to any?

I remember there used to be one in Northern Virginia not far from Arlington run by a creepy old man; I went there once and found it so disturbing that I quite quickly left.

there are many business that cater strictly to those who are incontinent and need adult briefs, plastic pants, sheets, clothing protectors, along with cathetors and the accessories that go with it. A simply yellowpages.com search should turn up many in your area. Also many supplies will sell to you from their offices. I went to one place, where when you walk in, it simply looked like an office, and you told the lady what you wanted and she went into the wharehouse section to fetch it for you. So it wasn't a 'store' in the sense you could go in and browse.

As for a store that caters to adult babies, i have not heard of one in which you could physically go to. I do not think such a store would actually survive, contrary to how it appears here, ab is NOT a popular fetish/lifestyle, and many of the accessories one needs can be obtained at an wal mart or other drug store i.e. pacifiers, bottles, toys, blankets etc... as for the clothing, it is a highly specialized need, one which most stores would actually lose money if they carried, which is why for the most part these things are available online, either made to order, or through companies that have limited supplies andonly reorder when the supplies are getting low.

there are many business that cater strictly to those who are incontinent and need adult briefs, plastic pants, sheets, clothing protectors, along with cathetors and the accessories that go with it. A simply yellowpages.com search should turn up many in your area. Also many supplies will sell to you from their offices. I went to one place, where when you walk in, it simply looked like an office, and you told the lady what you wanted and she went into the wharehouse section to fetch it for you. So it wasn't a 'store' in the sense you could go in and browse.

As for a store that caters to adult babies, i have not heard of one in which you could physically go to. I do not think such a store would actually survive, contrary to how it appears here, ab is NOT a popular fetish/lifestyle, and many of the accessories one needs can be obtained at an wal mart or other drug store i.e. pacifiers, bottles, toys, blankets etc... as for the clothing, it is a highly specialized need, one which most stores would actually lose money if they carried, which is why for the most part these things are available online, either made to order, or through companies that have limited supplies andonly reorder when the supplies are getting low.

There have been attempts before; one in london, another in southern California...I haven't heard of them for awhile, though..

But every area of any size has medical supply stores carrying incontinence stuff...

interesting in looking at that site, i'm not sure i'd call it an 'ab' store, but rather an incontinence supply shop that has knowledge and awareness of those in this lifestyle..

i guess when you said ab store i was thinking a store that not only sold diapers, but all the other stuff that ab's want as well, onesies, sleepers, pacis, bottles etc.....

On a side note those 'baby' print diapers look like they just put a sticker on the front lol

Yeah that was Mommy Caroline's (SP?) in Jersey..they are only on Ebaby now, but I heard that you might be able to stop by and have a look with a appointment.

That other store sucked..they have very few small diapers :P ..I found Molicares at $20 dollars more than I pay in smalls...and yeah the stickers on the attends and stuff were a bit cheesy!! LOL

EDIT: Opps make that Boston, but I could have swore that the last time I ordered from them it was out of Jersey. I know that they were bought out, maybe they moved?? Anyway Here's the front and back or their catalog.

post-2568-1221238544_thumb.jpg

post-2568-1221238552_thumb.jpg

post-2568-1221238544_thumb.jpg

post-2568-1221238552_thumb.jpg

On a side note while trying to find that store online that is in NYC, I came across the Fetish Fortress. They have a couple of mistresses that do Infantilism/AB-DL. For people looking to get some real life action. http://fortressnyc.com/index.htm

Mistress Kang....shewwwweeeee..if I wasn't married to the bestest mommy....but Damn look at her prices.....better be darn good at the AB thing for that kinda money!