LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Jack In The Box Commercial

spark

For those wondering, "Jack In The Box" is a fast food/hamburger chain that is very common in the western USA.

They have some very cool ads, all featuring "Jack" who is the CEO with a big giant clown head.

This particuliar ad had some typical businessmen being pushed in stroller while talking on cell phones. All of the sudden one of the suits throws a fit and starts to cry, and the 'mommie' says "Ah, are you hungry?" "Here's your snack." The suits then start pushing each other like little kids. It's theme is "Adults need snacks too."

A pretty cool ad, even if there weren't any diapers.

Dude... I haven't seen a Jack In The Box in years... i wish they were still around here... (Easterner...)

-Sophie

Their commercials are a LOT better than their food!

I miss Jack in the Box. I spent 19 years in Southern California, they had good burgers, and mozzerella sticks (well, for California), the best shake I ever had (the Oreo shake), but their fries were awful IMO. And I liked the tacos for some odd reason.

And babyfett, that is actually a nickname some people use for them. I heard that about as often as Jack in the Box.

Agreed. I have to remind my friends that are aware I am a baby... that we are not like the Jack in The Box ad. And yes, I am the butt of a few jokes every time it comes on.

On a side note, the pita snacks do taste good... and the non-fried ones are much more healthy than most of the crud on their menu.

Hi everyone, been reading daily but haven't posted in awhile.

Ok, had to this time. I'm in California and when this commercial came on I yelped "lookie" . My fellow babies, I want one of those strollers, in a single though. AND YOU WILL TOO. gotta have a mommy or daddy though.

ok, Jack in the box burgers beat Mcd's 1000 times and burger king 500 times. I get the bacon ultimate..mmm. cheese, meat, bacon, cheese, cheese, meat. ketchup, mustard, mayo. mmmm.

Last but not least my friends call Jack in the Box....Crack in the Crotch.

Nice to talk to you all again.

From a mommy's perspective, yah i finally saw those commericals, thought they were cute .. :thumbsup: though i would have thought they would have dressed the suits up in bonnets, I know the pretense of the commerical is adults need snacks too, but it would have make it more... fitting?--for lack of a better word. But then again I am seeing it frm a mommy's perpective.

And i go there for their shakes too. :blush:

mommyluv

• 2 weeks later...

I live in AZ and so have seen that commercial - oddly I find it irritating - but then crying /whining babies are.... :)

LOL, I agree. If you ever want to talk to a fellow dl let me know, we are in the same town, dont worry, strait male. Just looking for friends into similar things.

• 2 weeks later...

Wow, I hate that commercial with a passion. The first time it was full of irony and had the wow factor, but the last 800 times I've seen it (and I don't watch a whole lot of tv), it's been VERY annoying with the whining and stuff. And if the people that wrote the commercial were ab/dl aware, they would be stereotyping a bad stereotype and I would have to hunt them down and feed them their face.

I saw the commercial once. It was cute, but would be annoying after the third or fourth time.

I LOVE the stroller! I want one of those, either single, or a double with someone else.

I used to go to Jack In A Box back in the 70's, I've tried it since, I won't go back. It's just horrid food.

Jenny

I have to admit I find that commercial very annoying now. Of course after seeing it about 500 times (I admit, I like having the t.v. on) it is plain annoying.

Maybe it is just because I'm more aware of it, but it seems like this Jack in Box commercial has been played longer than most.