LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Secure Plus Diapers

Hi everyone.

I have so far enjoyed 2 cases of these diapers and have loved them! However, as I opened a new case I noticed that the tapes are now smaller. Also, the tabs you grab them by are smaller. This stinks for someone like myself who has limited hand dexterity.

Also, can anyone verify if the outer shell feels more "papery"?

• 2 weeks later...

Despite the claims of Secure Plus, and Bambino... both diapers have undergone a bit of cheapening. The plastic covers are not as smooth (they have a rougher surface), and the tapes have been changed as well.

However, compared to the disasterous changes of other diaper manufacturers (Attends...), it's not going to change my preference for them.

I would advise them however to stop making changes to save money. The more you tinker, the more customers you risk losing.

There could be a few reasons for the changes, but I'd have to agree that they are probably trying to cut corners...that being said...the manufactures need to realize that we have a pretty diverse network with forums such as this and the news will get out fast. They might be left holding the stock, and actually screwed themselves trying to save a dime. Tis a shame when you have what some consider the best product out there and you try and pull a change like this. Perhaps their manufacture pulled the switch on them, and they will be able to rectify the situation soon. Who knows?

Changes to save money are not necessarily bad. If there has been a change you don't like, tell them about it. If enough people complain, the business will change. Trying to save money and change products may also lead to innovation in manufacture or design, so I would not assume that any change to save money is bad.

• 4 weeks later...

I recently recieved an order of Secure X-plus diapers. I had ordered some extra large some time ago and had some left over when I recieved my new order. The diapers that showed up were larges instead of extra larges. Here is what I found....

The Large x-plus diapers had front and rear waistbands....the extra larges did not.

The extra larges had smoother, thicker plastic while the large x-plus diaper plastic felt thinner and 'cheaper'

The large sized diapers fit JUST FINE. I thought I needed the extra large size but as it turns out I don't. Perhaps it is the front and rear waistbands that make all the difference.

I am wearing a large sized x-plus diaper right now. I have yet to wet it but it seems to match the extra large size in bulk. The extra large size could handle 2 wettings easily so time will tell with the large size.