LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Looking For 1970s-1980s Incontinence Catalogs.....

Hi,

I'm looking for 1970s-1980s incontinence catalogs covering diapers etc. that are off-store as well as on-store brands. I really need these as I am am trying to collect some vintage diapers from the 70s and 80s... Any help or info greatly appreciated!! I will pay any price that is the most dirt cheap (reasonable) price that you can price them at..... Thank you. Any collectible 70s-80s AB/DL stuff as well, I'd highly be interested in this also!! Please help ASAP!!! If you just have vintage 70s-80s Adult Diapers for sale, make sure that they are at least medium size and still sealed in their original bags.... Thank you. Email me at yahoo if you come across or have something....

They are probably going to be hard to find.

I remember the stuff I had to use in the 70s. The disposables stuff was really bad.

I wore the Ambeez disposables at one time.

I wore Bittner rubber pants

I wore Salk Pants.

I wore Dura-Med pants

I wore Davol pants.

I wore Wal-Jan Pants

I wore Mark-Clark pants.

All of that stuff is long gone.

Good luck in finding what you are looking for.

Hi,

I'm looking for 1970s-1980s incontinence catalogs covering diapers etc. that are off-store as well as on-store brands. I really need these as I am am trying to collect some vintage diapers from the 70s and 80s... Any help or info greatly appreciated!! I will pay any price that is the most dirt cheap (reasonable) price that you can price them at..... Thank you. Any collectible 70s-80s AB/DL stuff as well, I'd highly be interested in this also!! Please help ASAP!!! If you just have vintage 70s-80s Adult Diapers for sale, make sure that they are at least medium size and still sealed in their original bags.... Thank you. Email me at yahoo if you come across or have something....

• Like 1