LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Cots?

Cid

Who would really like I cot?

who in here would realistikly think of getting a cot who has the space, privacy etc to have one?

also who dreams of having a cot but realistcly can't have one and what sort of cot is it you would like, what size etc?

I would love to buy one if we had the room, but we don't at the moment. Hopefully down the line though.

My ideal cot would be wood, painted white, solid headboard, bars around the other three sides (wooden, not cocktail). The size of a single bed would be fine. It wouldn't need to have a locking lid, leg/arm straps or any BDSM type things.

Beth

I would very much like a crib. Hiding it wouldn't be too much of a problem, I would think, at least not with my friends who know I'm little. My only problem now is money.

My ideal crib would be simple, basically just a larger replica of a regular crib to fit my bigger body. One fancy thing though - Ideally I'd like to have the headboard engraved with my name.

~ moogle

lol, I wonder if any of them would try it out hmmmmm

All joking aside, if you had an adult crib in your front room and a reason for it that didn't relate to you being an AB, say you were doing something for charity or something like that. Do you think your friends would be tempted to try it out?

I think some of my friends would just jump in, lol.

Beth

Jeeze, i'd love a crib... but unfortunately... i'm broke. I think i have like... four dollars. Beyond that, i live with the family for about another year or something, so it's sort of impossible if i dont want them knowing.

Mommy usually makes me sleep on the inside of the bed though.

-Sophie

• 3 weeks later...

I've thought about getting a crib for myself alot lately, but it's fairly unrealistic for me, given how much I move around. Even before I moved over here to Korea to teach, I had changed apartments 3 times in the last 5 years. Explaining that to my friends who usually help me move might be a little wierd.

Ideally though, I'd like a wooden one, with good wooden bars on the sides and a plain solid headboard and footboad. No real fancy carvings. I'd honestly like it unfinished so I could choose whether to paint it or to stain it myself, and pick a stain that I would like. In my bigger fantasy moments I'd like it to have a lid on it, and at least attachment points for restraints....I like to play with those from time to time.