LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Who Has A Blog

i find its hard to keep a blog related to my ab side. I'm forever saying stuff that seems to piss everyone off, and instead of just NOT READING THE BLOG, they seem to think its their duty to read and comment on everything in MY OPINOIN that is 'wrong' according to them.

So, no i dont have a blog, because god forbid i said something people didn't agree with.

Other than dailydiapers, I have two blogs, one of which I have completely abandoned along with the website it is hosted on (focused mostly on my s&m/bdsm interests). The other is more of a free-for-all blog. The links can be found here as I do not wish to link my dailydiapers interest mixed with my other interests because of the potential for present and future people who may come upon it being overly judgmental about its content.

I have a blog (see my signature), although I don't update it very often, mostly out of laziness or just plain forgetting the blog exists. I have the same problem as Sarah--I want to say what people don't want to hear. I want AB/DLs to avoid developing a persecution complex, respect other people's right to dislike this lifestyle, realize the freedom to express oneself applies not just to sexual "deviants," but to their opponents as well; quit asking for advice on how to breach nature and spoil the gift of an able body, and stop wasting their time and health chasing this impossible dream of becoming a real baby again.

Always the same exhausted, pathetic, and ironically judgmental response, "how dare you judge me?" I can judge whatever and whomever the hell I want. If we were meant to blindly soak up and approve of everything we see without evaluating or responding to it, we'd have been gifted with heads full of sponge, not brains. People who say "how dare you judge?" forget that approval is as much a judgment as disapproval. Then they'll say disapproval of a given type of behavior is based on ignorance. This thinking rests on the ignorant assumption that if everyone saw the same thing, studied the same information, they'd all feel the same way about it--incidentally, that they'd all think like YOU.

If it's freedom and happiness you want, abandon all this nonsense about non-judgment and deal with disapproval like a hero, not like a victim. The greatest freedom comes from realizing you don't need everyone's approval in order to live as you wish--just a clear conscience.

i find its hard to keep a blog related to my ab side. I'm forever saying stuff that seems to piss everyone off, and instead of just NOT READING THE BLOG, they seem to think its their duty to read and comment on everything in MY OPINOIN that is 'wrong' according to them.

So, no i dont have a blog, because god forbid i said something people didn't agree with.

Who cares what people think, people are ignorant. You should just write, Only in American you can you say whatever you want and nobody can silence you

well we like to pretend no one can silence you in america, bt for all we know millions of people are being silenced everyday, only we dont know it, cause they are silenced before their voice is even heard.. thank you patriot act. lol

well we like to pretend no one can silence you in america, bt for all we know millions of people are being silenced everyday, only we dont know it, cause they are silenced before their voice is even heard.. thank you patriot act. lol

That is a very scary truth. It seems more and more your speech is free until you say something people in power don't want to hear. Of course they won't throw you in jail. They just find a way to silence you.

I have my own blog, but it is completely a non-diapers related blog. To be quite honest, its mostly a political blog nowadays that the US is leading up to our presidential election. I discuss some of the things that go on in my own life, but thats pretty rare.

I'm not touching the Patriot Act with a 10 foot pole. The proliferation of radical blogs on either side of the political spectrum shows in my mind at least that the government isn't actively prosecuting people who disagree with it.

Politically correct pricks in power can silence you. They've already begun to criminalize thought--it's called the "hate crime." As opposed to your run-of-the-mill "love crime" against a straight white male. Because apparently racism is a more heinous crime than murder itself, you can get a harsher sentence if they can show you were thinking racist thoughts at the time of the crime.

I used to keep a blog in another place too but i had the same problem. If i said anything, anyone didn't like they'd comment about it. So i finally had to put a stop to it. And i'd delete the comments and send a message to the user who sent something to me. And i'd explain to them that If they want to be supportive or try and be understanding there were more than welcome to leave a comment on my blog... however if they disagreed with me or felt like certain situations didn't happen the way i felt like they did they should send me a personal message and we could talk about it. But my blogs were MY blogs and they had no right to criticize things in which they knew nothing about

I'm not so interested anymore in keeping other blogs because my real life is focused so much on being an ab baby girl. So now i do all my blogging about my lifestyle on diaperedkitten. It's nice actually being able to write about things that matter to me or focus on issues that i think effect other ab's.

• 5 weeks later...

Aside from my DD blog, I have two others that I keep updated... but I try to keep my diapered life seperate from everything else, so I won't post the addresses here. Just know that girl geeks do exist, and sometimes they can be scatterbrained.