LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaperspace Help!

Well I have been trying to sign up for diaperspace.com for two days now and everytime I click signup it takes me to a blank page. I tried contacting the owner, but that didn't work either. I assume you have to be a member. Can someone help me? Is there a memeber that can let them know I'm trying to join but there signup page is messed up.

Thanks for the help

Baby Abby

Hi and Welcome aboard.

I put a post up the other day with this issue. I guess everyone seems to know about the problem and we need to ust play thte waiting game. Its actually been a problem for at least a couple weeks now so I wouldn't hold my breath. You might want to try diapermates.com in the mean time.

Hi and Welcome aboard.

I put a post up the other day with this issue. I guess everyone seems to know about the problem and we need to ust play thte waiting game. Its actually been a problem for at least a couple weeks now so I wouldn't hold my breath. You might want to try diapermates.com in the mean time.

Thank you very much

I have been a member of Diaper Space for several months now. The day I joined their server went out of action as I was loading my profile, then DS was down several days. Like many of the ABDL websites DS has experienced server-overload. Currently it seems most functions are working there for current members, but it has been a couple of weeks since new members have joined.

Have you tried viewing some of the features on Diaper Space that do not require registration or membership?

Baby Abby, since you are a member here and we have a lot of DS members, the second there is an improvement someone will post about it.

Angela

Well I have been trying to sign up for diaperspace.com for two days now and everytime I click signup it takes me to a blank page. I tried contacting the owner, but that didn't work either. I assume you have to be a member. Can someone help me? Is there a memeber that can let them know I'm trying to join but there signup page is messed up.

Thanks for the help

Baby Abby