LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Speeding Ticket Or ..........

Dear members.

After reading this story. I realized there maybe another story similar to this one. I apologize if this is so. I wrote this story with love the way all my stories are written. Also: if you are a State Trooper? I didn't write this to disrespect you. I hope you will like it my way also and post your like or dislike.

A SPEEDING TICKET OR….

I’m a full time truck driver that delivers product for a company in my neighborhood. I deliver mostly out of state. I have a job that isn’t easy. Your time is very important and speed is a must when you’re making customers happy. So sometimes I have to put the pedal to the medal so to speak. The boss doesn’t want to hear that you ran out of time if the customer doesn’t get their delivery.

I’m a 61 year old divorced man living by himself. I started this job after retired 6 years ago. My name is Jay Smith. I’m 4’ 11” and weigh 140 pounds when wet. If it wasn’t for my mustache, I’d look like I was 9. I do have one joy in my life. I’m a secret AB. I’ve been an AB since I was 15. It’s a joy to me because I use it as stress relief for my present job.

When I come home after the boss gives me a hard time for not making a delivery. I take a shower and retreat to my room. There I take out my baby cloths and get ready to forget all about work. I have the usual things like, disposable diapers, plastic pants, omni’s, and baby bottles and of course a nuk #5 binkie. I cut my pubic hair short because I sometimes use my diaper for what they are made for. But only peepee. I sometimes wear my diaper while I work because I don’t have time to go to the bathroom. I have a diaper bag with a few extra diapers and some baby supplies.

Well any way…. I was relaxed the next day and ready for another day at work after fulfilling my AB fantasy the night before. It was 6:30 in the morning. I was handed my run by my boss. He said as he handed me the run, “Mr. Smith”. “I’m telling you now you need to be on time for your first stop”. “This is a very important customer and they need this delivery”.

“Mr. Wiggins” I said with a little smile. “Not to worry”. “I’ll be on time”.

I took the paper work and headed for my truck. I looked at the run and realized my first stop was 70 miles north of my warehouse.

O shit I said to myself. That means I have to use the interstate. I better get going.

I pulled my truck out of the warehouse and headed for the interstate. At that 6:30 am there is no one on the road. So I put the pedal to the medal and headed north. It was 7 am when I got on the interstate and the store opened at 9.

I was driving at @ 70 miles per hour for about 20 minutes when I saw the flashing lights of a state trooper. Oh no I said to myself not now.

There wasn’t a shoulder to pull off to because the high way department was working on it, so I continued to the rest area about a mile up the interstate with my 4 way flashers on. I pulled my truck into the rest area and shut off the engine. The rest area was back from the main interstate. It was early so there was no one parked.

I looked into my mirror and saw the trooper get out of the curser and start to walk to the side of the truck. I pulled my License out of my wallet and waited.

The trooper opened the door of my truck and said “License and manifest please”. I noticed something about the voice as I handed the trooper my information. When the trooper looked up to take my license and manifest I then realized it was a female trooper.

As I handed her my information I said “Good morning officer … (looking at her name plate) White”. “Good morning” she replied. “Do not get out of the truck” she said I’ll be right back and headed back to her cruiser. I figured she was checking on my record. I know my record wasn’t the best. But I also knew it wasn’t suspended.

She was in her cruiser for about 20 minutes. I thought she was just writing me a ticket. I was getting restless about how much time she was taking. I had to get to my first job and she was holding me up. I got out of the truck and stretched my legs. She said on the loud speaker, “I told you not to get out of your truck”. “Now get back in NOW” she shouted.

Who the hell does she think she’s yelling at I said to myself and got back into the truck.

I wasn’t only restless I had to pee too. So before she came back to my truck I let go in my diaper. What a feeling. Warmth flowed over my diaper area and made me smile. I didn’t notice she was standing right next to me. "What are you smiling about" she asked? "Do you know why I pulled you over"?

“Yes Officer White I was speeding”. “I’m sorry” I said. “I have an early delivery and need to get there pronto”. “I know I was going 5 or 6 miles over the speed limit” I replied.

“5 or 6 miles over the speed limit” she said with a laugh. “How about 20 miles over the limit” she said putting her hands on her hips. “Get out” she said as she stepped back from the door.

I got out and faced her eye to eye. She was young maybe about 43 or 44 years old. About 5’ 8”. Maybe it was her uniform but she looked a little heavy. “I was going to let you go and tell you to slow up” but with a lie like that I should write this ticket” she said.

“No fucken way” I said. “I was not going 85 miles per hour” I told her.

“I clocked you at 85 before I pulled you over” she said. “You would think with a record like yours you would watch that nasty mouth you have”.

“Why” I said. “You going to put soap in my mouth” I replied with a sarcastic tone?

“You know Mr. Smith” she said. “You’re trying my patients”. “I would suggest you keep that mouth closed as I go back and write this ticket”. She turned and started to walk back to her cruiser.

I got back into my truck and whispered, “Fuck you”.

“What did you say” she said as she returned.

“I’m sorry" I said. “I may loose my job because I’m going to be late for my first delivery”.

“You don’t need a bar of soap for that foul mouth you need a spanking” she said.

“Ya right” I said.

“AGAIN” she said. “If I write this ticket you may loose your job but you will for sure loose your CDL license for going 20 miles over the limit”. “Now Mr. Smith” she said. “you need to make a desion". "What will it be”? “A ticket that will cost you your CDL or a spanking and off you go”?

I couldn’t believe my ears. “Are you serious” I asked.

“Think about it Mr. Smith”. “You have until I count to 5 to make up your mine” she said as she started to count slowly. 1. I thought to myself, is her serious? 2. I know I will lose my CDL my record is not that good. 3. I could make up the time I’ve lost after it’s over. 4. This can’t be happening. She started to say 5 as I said, “OK”, “OK” I shouted. “I’ll take the spanking instead of the ticket”.

“Good choice” she said. “Get down from that truck and follow me over to the bench".

I stepped down from the truck and was hit in between my legs by a wet and cold spot”. OH no I said to myself. My diaper? What is she going to think when she starts to give me a spanking? She’s going to think I’m a pervert. Oh why can’t I keep my big mouth shut? I knew I couldn’t fight my way out of this because of my size. But it didn’t matter I’ve always had respect for what they all do.

I followed her slowly trying to think of something to say. I was lost for words. I couldn’t believe she was going to go though with this. I noticed she was headed for the small picnic area next to the rest area.

Officer White sat on the bench next to the table and wiggled her finger for me to get over to her. My face was burning red. She took one look at me blushing and said “looks like someone is a little embarrassed about paying for his nasty mouth”. “Did you talk to your mother like you talked to me” she asked?

I didn’t reply and she said, “I didn’t think so”. “Now get over here and lie across my lap” she said as she patted her lap.

I slowly walked over to her not knowing what to say or do about my wet diaper. I was so dumb founded at what was going on I stepped next to her and just stood there. She grabbed my arm and pulled me over her lap.

“You would think a man your age would respect what I have to go threw day by day” she said as the first smack hit my padded bottom. She stopped dead in her tracks. She put a hand on my bottom and grabbed a hand full of diaper.

“What do we have here” she said with a little giggle in her voice? “Are you wearing a diaper” she asked?

“Yes” I said. “Some times I wear one when I know I’m going to be to busy to pee”.

“Well” she said. “This is sure turning out to be a very good morning for me”. “I thing it only fair that you get this spanking without your diaper" she said. “Stand up and let Officer White remove it for you”.

I had no choice at this point in time. So I stood up and faced her. She opened my belt and unzippered my pants. They fell to the floor around my ankles. That’s when she noticed the wet spot in the front of my diaper.

“And to top it all off” she said giggling. “You’re wet”?

I was mortified. I didn’t know what to do.

“Lay down on the table” she said. “Let mommy Sara get that wet diaper off the baby”. She held my hand and helped me over to the table with my pants still around my ankles. She helped me lie down on my back with my legs hanging down the side of the table. All of a sudden she started to talk to me in baby talk.

“Looks like my little law breaker has wet his ittle dipie”. “Mommy has to take it off so she can give baby Jay a spanking for being so nasty to Officer White” she said as she ripped the tape from my diaper. “Lift your tushie baby, so mommy can remove your wet dipie” she said as I lifted my bottom from the table.

“Good baby” she said.

She took the diaper and rolled it up and threw it in the garbage next to the table. She pulled me back up and guided me back to the bench and laid me over her lap.

“Now”. “This is going to hurt mommy more than it will hurt you” she said. “Gee I always wanted to said that” she said as her firm but soft hand came down on my cheeks.

I could see the sun coming up just past the clearing of the picnic area. The table we were at would be in sunlight soon. Again she came down on my bottom. Each time she smacked my bottom she spent a few minutes rubbing her handy work.

It started to hurt a little as tears started to fill my eyes. “Maybe this will teach baby Jay a listen” she said. “To respect the badge and to keep that nasty mouth under control”. “What do you think baby”? “Will you be a good baby from now on” she asked?

“Yes Officer White” I said as the last of the smacks hit my red bottom.

She lifted me again off her lap and stood me in front of her. “Looks like my baby likes the punishment mommy Sara gave him” she said as she smiled. She hugged me tight as she said “you know you were a bad baby, that’s why I gave you a spanking”.

Her hug took me by surprise. It felt really good. It made me smile as she rubbed my bottom.

“Does the baby have a new diaper” she asked as she let loose her hug.

“Yes Officer White” I answered.

“No” she said. “That’s mommy Sara for right now.

“Ess ommy” I said again. “My diaper ag is in my twck.

“Don’t you move” she said. “I’ll get your bag and put your diaper on before I leave.

Officer White…. I mean mommy Sara ran back to my truck and got my diaper bag. When she came back she took a changing pad and put it on the table. She helped me lie down on my back the same way she removed my wet diaper. This time she lifted my legs and placed the diaper under my bottom. She wiped me clean and sprinkled baby powder over my diaper area. By now my peepee was soft again and she pulled the diaper up between my legs and tapped them tight.

I have never had anyone put a diaper on me or remove one. The diaper felt better than I could have done myself. It was tight around my waste and around my legs. It was soooo smug. I felt like a real baby. Comfortable and secure. When she was done. She pulled me to my feet and pulled my pants back up. I zippered up and tightened my belt up.

By now the table was in sunlight as we walked back. Officer White grabbed my bag and tapped my diapered bottom and said “I guess you learned how to NOT to get a ticket Mr. Smith”.

“Yes I did Officer” I said as I grabbed my bag. Officer White handed me a card and told me “when you get done tonight”. “Give me a call if you like”. "I hate to admit this but I enjoyed NOT giving you a ticket Baby Jay”.

“Thank you mommy Sara” I said with a big smile. “I enjoyed it too”. “I promise to call mommy” I said as I got into my truck and she walked to her cruiser. I drove off and made my first stop just before 9.

As far as Officer White is concerned… that’s another story

• Like 1